How can you move apps to SD card

Search This thread

clay347

Jan 4, 2012
Hey guys is there anyway to move apps to your SD card on the 7inch 3113 thanks for your help and GOD BLESS YOU GUYS it is completely stock I just bought it thanks again for any help

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

clay347

Jan 4, 2012
Hey guys I am curious is there a app that will work for my nephew he is a newbie LoL and it looks like I'm not to far behind him but I talked him into buying a ANDROID TABLET verses getting a IPad Mini he is and was wanting a NEXUS 7 but the store was out of stock and he is wanting to put his games on his SD card with out having to root his 3113. 7inch. 8gb. what ever you guys can help him with would be AWESOME AND GREATLY APPRECIATED I TOLD HIM THAT IF YOU GUYS COULD NOT HELP HIM THEN IT COULD NOT BE DONE PERIOD!!! " GOD BLESS YOU GUYS "

acefsw

Oct 24, 2012
Coatesville
Hey guys I am curious is there a app that will work for my nephew he is a newbie LoL and it looks like I'm not to far behind him but I talked him into buying a ANDROID TABLET verses getting a IPad Mini he is and was wanting a NEXUS 7 but the store was out of stock and he is wanting to put his games on his SD card with out having to root his 3113. 7inch. 8gb. what ever you guys can help him with would be AWESOME AND GREATLY APPRECIATED I TOLD HIM THAT IF YOU GUYS COULD NOT HELP HIM THEN IT COULD NOT BE DONE PERIOD!!! " GOD BLESS YOU GUYS "

Can't be done without rooting the device.

DigitalMD

Mar 16, 2010
Washington DC
The bigger question is why would you want to do that? There is plenty of internal memory on the tab and Apps 2 SD was outdated after Android 2.2 I think.

Mr Anderson

Nov 14, 2008
There is plenty of internal memory on the tab...
I beg to differ...

The 8GB Tab provides a little over 4GB of data storage to the user. Install a mapping application with offline maps and a few high graphics games and it soon disappears.

And when you go below about 500MB free it prevents you from installing anything further because there is insufficient storage space. I have yet to understand why 500MB is insufficient, but there you go.