---= HTC Official Wm06 Rom Get It Here (3.54.255.3_6275_1.48.00.10) =---

Search This thread

zorrykid

Nov 4, 2006
Rome
Here goes ITA version mirror only OS/Extended with CustomRUU, BigStorage ready to flash if you have HardSPL...

http://rapidshare.com/files/46800823/HTC_TyTN_ITA_3.54.262.2_102_6275_OnlyOSExtended_CustomRUU.rar

And this is the same as before but with 4Mb PagePool and BigStorage.

http://rapidshare.com/files/4680082...2_102_6275_OnlyOSExtended_CustomRUU_4MbBS.rar......

Thanks Man!
I'll try soon....
but some questions:
the only difference is the page pool? How many mb have the first?
Bigstorage? Something about the extended rom or a selection of the programs inside?

Thanks again and sorry for the simple questions..

No.Trace

Apr 3, 2007
BRD / NRW
Hi there ...

Can someone tell me a HTC TyTn S/N from a german TyTn ?
I'll tried to register my Vario II on the HTC Side but the S/N won't
be the "right one" :)

I'll tried allready some other combinations but I can't get the german
Rom from the HTC Page ... only WWE, Russ, Dutch and Swed.

Or can I take the Rom from here ... flash HardSPL an the Rom ?
Or have ich to find/use a "only OS/Extended with CustomRUU" ?

Can someone tell me the difference ?

Thanks for some Infos ... No.Trace !!!

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Thanks Man!
I'll try soon....
but some questions:
the only difference is the page pool? How many mb have the first?
Bigstorage? Something about the extended rom or a selection of the programs inside?

Thanks again and sorry for the simple questions..

Yes, the only difference is PagePool. Original ROM is 6Mb and the second one is 4Mb. Both are BigStorage. For the extended you must to flash to see the content, cause i only flash the spanish version ;)

vzoli

Dec 7, 2006
How to make 3G icon? in the original (wm5) it worked (there was G,E,3G) in this one just G,E.
The wirelles today plugin and the phone app shows the umts (3G ) so its on +g network.

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
How to make 3G icon? in the original (wm5) it worked (there was G,E,3G) in this one just G,E.
The wirelles today plugin and the phone app shows the umts (3G ) so its on +g network.

ey, i've no problem with 3G icon, works for me...

I have three icons, G and 3G, and H when data is sent in 3G zone. I've no Edge in Spain so i deactivate the icon using Schaps configuration util. You can activate the E icon with this util.

prudviraj

Aug 6, 2007
Los Angeles
Hi Boys!

Well, I have an 8525 so will this ROM do good to me? I heard the latest rom in WM6 is 3.7 but this looks like 3.54 so any guidance please?

corleno

May 16, 2005
sorry to be so naive
but can I update my I-mate Jas jam
to wm6 ???

using the official HTC upgrade ??
if no..what is recommended for my device ?

Im sorry if this was asked earlier
couldnt find it in the search.

vzoli

Dec 7, 2006
ey, i've no problem with 3G icon, works for me...

I have three icons, G and 3G, and H when data is sent in 3G zone. I've no Edge in Spain so i deactivate the icon using Schaps configuration util. You can activate the E icon with this util.

I checked "enambe HSDPA icon" but nothing...

pablete

Oct 22, 2006
My experiences with the official ROM

The alarm doesn´t get the assigned wav file.
Signal a little bit weak, I´ve upgraded to the 1,5 radio cooked by POF.

ibeqa

Mar 17, 2005
Prishtina
sorry to be so naive
but can I update my I-mate Jas jam
to wm6 ???

using the official HTC upgrade ??
if no..what is recommended for my device ?

Im sorry if this was asked earlier
couldnt find it in the search.

Did you ever consider reading Wiki first???

Anyway here you go: http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Hermes
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Hermes_HardSPL
http://www.mrvanx.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=27

Install first HardSPL than you can flash any WM6 Rom you want.

Cheers

SpH1nX

I noticed a strange behaviour when reading messages.
it automatically scrolls down some line so i get to the end of message in case of txt messages and in middle in case of email.
this is very annoying!
normally it scrolls down just to hide message header an bring me directly to the content but now something's screwed up!
no1 can help me?
no1 can help me or has this issue?
today i tried an hr but nothing changed... :(

Zylograth

Oct 31, 2005
Clearwater, Fl.
That behavior is normally caused by enabling the d-pad to do directional scrolling in IE, for some reason that setting forces messages to drop to the end when you open them, if you have used htweakc or pimp my black to enable d-pad scrolling go in and disable that.

SpH1nX

That behavior is normally caused by enabling the d-pad to do directional scrolling in IE, for some reason that setting forces messages to drop to the end when you open them, if you have used htweakc or pimp my black to enable d-pad scrolling go in and disable that.
Wow a light in the darkness!
I'll try this immediatly and let you know.
Indeed after the HR i made trying to fix this i re-enabled directional scrolling.
Unconsciously this way i re-enabled the bug too...
Stay tuned!

SpH1nX

Ok i managed to solve this weird problem ENABLING directional scrolling using schap's advanced configuration tool.
Thanks man! I was thinkin' to switch back 2 black because this bug was very annoying so i prefer a working WWE rom instead of (what i thought was) a ITA bugged rom.
Fixed this lead me to have a fully working ITA rom!
TNX TNX TNX

Last edited: