[Q] Setting-up WiFi in Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262

Search This thread
Feb 24, 2014
Dear All,

I have just bought the Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262 two days back. I have setup almost all necessary software using my mobile service provider's 3G network. However, I am unable to setup the wifi. The scenario is - when I am searching available wifi networks through my phone, it is detecting all the available networks among which I am choosing the unprotected one and the phone is getting connected to that w/o any problem. However, all the available wifi network that I may use requires proxy server to access to the internet. So, I am going to wifi setup menu and trying to "modify network config". There when I am selecting the "manual" option under "proxy settings", the "save" button is getting disabled an I am unable to proceed.

What should I do in this circumstance where the Wifi network requires proxy servers. Please help me.

- Sam

Jul 22, 2013
Banjarmasin
Dear All,

I have just bought the Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262 two days back. I have setup almost all necessary software using my mobile service provider's 3G network. However, I am unable to setup the wifi. The scenario is - when I am searching available wifi networks through my phone, it is detecting all the available networks among which I am choosing the unprotected one and the phone is getting connected to that w/o any problem. However, all the available wifi network that I may use requires proxy server to access to the internet. So, I am going to wifi setup menu and trying to "modify network config". There when I am selecting the "manual" option under "proxy settings", the "save" button is getting disabled an I am unable to proceed.

What should I do in this circumstance where the Wifi network requires proxy servers. Please help me.

- Sam

Maybe you should use the proxy in
accordance with the wifi.