▏▎▍▌ ICS One Stop Shop ▌ ▍ ▎▏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
I'm currently on Deck's pb9. I flashed the soft keys and the recent key is the only one that is colored(blue).

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using XDA
That's because the soft buttons are white by default not blue and deck's colored the recent soft button blue because there's a recent button in the notifications pulldown......I'll take a look at it later on and see if I can make it work for you guys considering!

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro
That's because the soft buttons are white by default not blue and deck's colored the recent soft button blue because there's a recent button in the notifications pulldown......I'll take a look at it later on and see if I can make it work for you guys considering!

for me i was able to revert to stock and re flash and it Worked Fine ... id love to see some softkeys for drews builds ...If I can help in any way PM Me..

Mazda

Oct 19, 2008
for me i was able to revert to stock and re flash and it Worked Fine ... id love to see some softkeys for drews builds ...If I can help in any way PM Me..
Glad that you asked....sent me via PM a zip with the STOCK framework-res.apk and systemui.apk and framework.jar for that ROM and I'll knock out a few mods for it. I usually download the roms but lately I've been busy with LIFE and haven't had time to search the threads and find them.....THANKS alot!

Reactions: NUGZZ420

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Glad that you asked....sent me via PM a zip with the STOCK framework-res.apk and systemui.apk and framework.jar for that ROM and I'll knock out a few mods for it. I usually download the roms but lately I've been busy with LIFE and haven't had time to search the threads and find them.....THANKS alot!
No worries We all get bust ..thanks for the respond if u need help to test it pm me..I can test it for you

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Hey Mazda, I dunno if you're interested in taking this on, I know you're busy and got a life and all, but.....
I flashed Decks yesterday, and it was gorgeous. It had the gradient theming all throughout. For example, if you open settings or root explorer, instead of a black background, it fades from almost black at top to blue at bottom. It gives kinda of a transparent and unified feel. I had stability issues on Deck, so back yo AOKP. Was just curious if you'd be interested in trying to implement that aesthetic for AOKP?

I know you don't take requests per se, but just thought I'd throw it out and see if there's any interest. And Congrats on your own ROM, the mods you made to it sound awesome and fantastic. ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Mazda

Oct 19, 2008
Hey Mazda, I dunno if you're interested in taking this on, I know you're busy and got a life and all, but.....
I flashed Decks yesterday, and it was gorgeous. It had the gradient theming all throughout. For example, if you open settings or root explorer, instead of a black background, it fades from almost black at top to blue at bottom. It gives kinda of a transparent and unified feel. I had stability issues on Deck, so back yo AOKP. Was just curious if you'd be interested in trying to implement that aesthetic for AOKP?

I know you don't take requests per se, but just thought I'd throw it out and see if there's any interest. And Congrats on your own ROM, the mods you made to it sound awesome and fantastic. ;)

I'll take a look at it BUT I'm sure that the reason is like that on Deck's and properly Drew's is because they both have HWA but I'll see if I can do something with it......I'll add that to the list :)

Glad you like the ROM, I got a few more things for the next release as well!

Reactions: scottspa74

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
I hadn't tried drews lately, but if they both have, I'd venture to say you're right about it being due to HWA. Thanks for response. ;)

jr71x

Jul 17, 2008
Des Moines
How much of these will work with this?

P.S. so close to being "there" with ics...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333090961139.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333090961139.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

Ejedias

May 4, 2009
Hopefully this doesn't seem dumb. But will this work on my EVO shift? Running on decks pb7 for the shift and kind of really wanted a nav bar. Someone told me it could be done so I started looking around and stumbled here. Thanks in advanced. If it can't be ran on my shift maybe someone could point me to the correct thread?

Mazda

Oct 19, 2008
Hopefully this doesn't seem dumb. But will this work on my EVO shift? Running on decks pb7 for the shift and kind of really wanted a nav bar. Someone told me it could be done so I started looking around and stumbled here. Thanks in advanced. If it can't be ran on my shift maybe someone could point me to the correct thread?
This could be done on ANY ICS rom BUT you can't use a MOD that was made for a ROM on a certain phone! I'm not upset at you BUT upset at the person that told you this....

This way of thinking would be like if I said, well my inspire4G has Sense 4.0 running, I SHOULD be able to flash it too BECAUSE we both have the same size screen and we both run Android and we both have headphone jacks...hahahahaha

Here's the thing with all of this....YOU could do ANYTHING you want to YOUR phone because that's your phone, not stopping you there BUT the framework-res.apk for decks' ICS ROM is different then the one on your phone. The Android Manifest is different on a lot of these apks (settings/systemui) and if that doesn't do it...you CANNOT flash a different framework.jar because you will either A. get a bootloop or B. get up to the boot animation, reboot and go back to the splash screen and keep on doing that until you decide to pull the battery and come here and yell at ME because the MODS don't work...hahaha

Do THIS....take out the framework-res.apk, systemui.apk and the framework.jar...zip them all up, upload it to dropbox or something and sent me the link via PM :)

NOW this DOES NOT mean that I'm taking request and that I'm going to be doing this for everyone on every device.....THIS IS A ONE TIME THING!!

Hope to hear from you dude!

tony45x220

Oct 26, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I've been flashing the pb5 soft buttons ask the way up until this latest pb11 and 12 builds...i tried on pb11...i couldn't get it to boot past the boot animation...I'd that pb5 mood compatable with 4.0.4 or does it have to be modified?

Sent from my Rooted, Suited, & Booted OG Epic 4G, on ICS_4.0 KnowDat!

Mark_Hardware

Oct 4, 2010
Hey man, thanks for putting these together! Has anyone else had problems getting them to work on gummy? I tried the pulldown, and it just makes my notification bar disappear altogether. Also, the WP7 launcher causes me to not have a recent apps list at all...
Not trying to add to your distress OP I've watched your stress coming out more with each page lol

Mazda

Oct 19, 2008
Hey man, thanks for putting these together! Has anyone else had problems getting them to work on gummy? I tried the pulldown, and it just makes my notification bar disappear altogether. Also, the WP7 launcher causes me to not have a recent apps list at all...
Not trying to add to your distress OP I've watched your stress coming out more with each page lol
All I ask of each person that has a request is for you to sent me a link of the following files and for what ROM....

framework-res.apk
systemui.apk
framework.jar

So far I've been asked 5 different times and EVERY time I ask for those files (the least you can do is meet me half way) I get no response so hints the reason I've stopped for NOW making mods......ANOTHER REASON, is because people tend to keep on flashing ANY mod zip and then turn around and ask for help when they get a boot loop..hahahaha (there's a reason they're named NOT just because my OCD kicked in..hahaha)

Oh and about the stress, is alright...I've always been like this! If I'm not stressed out about something then something is wrong..hahaha

HOPE to hear back from you with the files.....IF not then you'll be #6 :)

Mark_Hardware

Oct 4, 2010
Honestly, I don't think I know how to do that, with the sending the links of those files... I'll take a look later today and see, I'm sure I can figure it out.
I will say though, that i am running gummyworms rom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts