[RECOVERY][P31XX] Official ClockworkMod Recovery (Normal + Touch)

Search This thread

phoneAphoria

Oct 18, 2009
I'm trying to download GT-P3113_ClockworkMod-Recovery_6.0.1.0.tar and teamhacksung.org appears to be having serious problems, atm. Anyone know where else I can get this file? Thanks!

chopt51

Jun 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
Google Pixel 7
If we already have a older version is there any way to update to touch by flashing a zip? I don't have my computer set up anymore. Wanting to update my ROM to 4.3 and my recovery is one of the older versions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

shinobisoft

Recognized Contributor
Feb 18, 2012
Knoxville, TN
If we already have a older version is there any way to update to touch by flashing a zip? I don't have my computer set up anymore. Wanting to update my ROM to 4.3 and my recovery is one of the older versions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Yes, you can flash a new recovery via your current recovery. After flashing go to Advanced and select Reboot Recovery to rebbot back in to the newly flashed recovery.

Apparently these in this thread must be flashed via ODIN. There are newer unofficial version available in this forum however.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

I would seriously consider using PhilzTouch . Awesome custom recovery based on CWM 6.0.3.3 I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: chopt51

chemamontevideo

Aug 25, 2011
CWM 6.0.3.1 for P3100 and P3110. Standard version.

MD5 for P3100 recovery: 97ae219de8f7e49aa598332b7b47d93c
MD5 for P3110 recovery: c4a39bfb69d1cb333ff99718258c55e9

Notes:

For Mobile Odin, rename file to "recovery.img"

For installation with Heimdall:
Code:
sudo heimdall flash --recovery recovery.img

Download link?

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
I Could Save Link as to Save the File, but Windows Reports it as Malicious File... What..?
It is, if it is in the wrong hands ;) you can root a stolen tab2 using it... Lol.

Idk why your windows don't like the file - use it, if you trust the author, don't if you don't trust:)

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

Edit: this recovery is totally outdated. You should check my recovery thread for latest recoveries for tab2.

Reactions: rgxHost

rgxHost

May 6, 2014
Kaiserslautern
It is, if it is in the wrong hands ;) you can root a stolen tab2 using it... Lol.

Idk why your windows don't like the file - use it, if you trust the author, don't if you don't trust:)

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

Edit: this recovery is totally outdated. You should check my recovery thread for latest recoveries for tab2.
I trust the author.
I just posted this as security measure for everyone.
I don't wan't "People in the middle" or any other malicious stuff.
If that's the reason. I can understand why Windows didn't like the file.

Thanks M8!

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ClockworkMod Recovery 5.5.0.4 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P31XX)

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Instructions
    - Power your device off
    - Boot into Download-Mode by pressing Volume down + Power
    - Hit Volume down to accept the warning
    - Start Odin
    - Choose "GT-P31XX_ClockworkMod-Recovery_X.X.X.X.tar" as PDA
    - Connect your Tablet
    - Start flashing

Usage
    Volume up + Power boots your Tablet into Recovery Mode.

Volume up: Highlight up
    Volume down: Highlight down
    Power: Select

Downloads

Official Versions:
    http://clockworkmod.com/rommanager or via ROM Manager

Unofficial Versions for use with Odin:
    P3100 - 6.0.1.0: Download
    P3110 - 6.0.1.0: Download
    P3113 - 6.0.1.0: Download
    OK, as promised, here is the flash able zip(s) of the latest CWM Recovery v6.0.1.1

Instructions:

• download file to sdcard
    • reboot into recovery
    • flash the file you just downloaded via recovery
    • after successful installation, REBOOT RECOVERY in Advanced menu!
    That's it! If all went well, you should be on the latest recovery :D

**DISCLAIMER**
    I take NO responsibility for what you do to your device, just saying! You make the choice to do the things you do, so it is your responsibility to fix your mistakes :cool:

Download links...

p3113-recovery-6.0.1.1.zip

p3110-recovery-6.0.1.1.zip

p3100-recovery-6.0.1.1.zip

Credits...
    - ClockworkMod for the official Recovery!
    - XDA Forums and users for the endless supply of info!

I'm thinking I'm going to create another Thread and include flash able zips and links to ALL the available Recovery's for our devices so I can keep it updated and others don't have to go searching to find these. I'll leave these here for now tho until I do!

Also, if anyone has any issues with anything, lemme know! I can't personally test the zips for the others devices (p3100 & p3110) but they should work fine! Hopefully this makes it a little easier for people wanting to switch recovery's!
    Attached ClockworkMod Recovery with support for external SD card formatted in exFAT, FAT16/32, and ext4 filesystem. This recovery using my exFAT kernel for stock JB ROM, both tested on P3100. exFAT kernel modules loaded and registered successfully to the system but not tested to acces exFAT formatted SD card since too lazy to reformat my SD card (have a big clockworkmod backup). Maybe I will test it if someone give me a 32GB Sandisk card :laugh: This mod base on my work on CF-Root for Galaxy Ace, credit goes to Chainfire :good:
    Is this confirmed working for P3100.DDBLF2 ( build ) of official Android 4.0.4 ?

Recovery is not related to any rom.
    [Recovery] Official ClockworkMod 6.0.1.1

Just saw that ClockworkMod have offically started to support our tab :)

You can get the latest recovery image from here : http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager

Use Cyanogenmod's instructions to flash it through Heimdall : http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_Tab_2_7.0_(Wi-Fi%2BIR):_Full_Update_Guide