[WM6.1] Merged Reversal 2.0 - R E V I V E D

Search This thread

chriskay

Aug 16, 2006
Thanks, mate! Maybe people prefere all this fancy stuff on their machines, which I don't. I like it "default" so I can choose myself what I want. Another reason might also be that I neglected this rom as stated in the first post. But yes, I, too, have the feeling that it runs as if it would be an official release for our Prophet. But I only did the modding and tweaking. Cloudyfa provided the rom. So credtis to him, too. :)

I will see if I will manage to upload some screenshots tomorrow, although they would only show a standard WM6.1 ;)

arefin

Aug 21, 2007
Dhaka
BIG Thanks!

what a nice rom........ :D:D:D

I just wanted to say the same! With all due respect to the rest of the cooks (since I have used ROMs from most of them!) I must say that,

"if someone wants to have something reallllly stable, problem free, simple looking ROM then this one is just the one s/he should flash"

My best regards to the chef Chriskay for such a nice ROM and Thanks to rest of the people who also are connected somehow. I think everyone here is connected by some relations .... :))

Thanks

chriskay

Aug 16, 2006
as i was experiencing some problems with rapidshare lately, i wanted to upload the files from the first post to the ftp. unfortunately, this one has been down for quite a while as i read there.

so, if anyone might also have some trouble downloading from rapidshare, just send me a pm or give me an idea about some decent alternative to rapidshare & co. :)

chriskay

Aug 16, 2006
i just corrected the recent entry in the first post saying that SMS mode was changed back to standard.

let's call it a typo. this rom still DOES have threaded SMS mode. :p

Samkael

Jun 26, 2008
Looking for this Rom

Hi, could anyone please repost the ROM? I need it and I can't find it on rapishare anymore since it's been deleted.

HARioV

Aug 24, 2008
chriskay, would you please re-upload the files, because the links are dead? ;(

or any other who still keep this nice ROM.

Regards,

chriskay

Aug 16, 2006
Sorry, guys. I haven't checked this thread for ages. Just in case: I uploaded the files again (see first post).