[THE]TF3D Icons $portrait & landscape$ (Fire icons & updated instructions!)

Search This thread

patcat007

Sep 28, 2005
Mumbai
Black & White

Hi..love the blue and white portrait icons. Was wondering if you would please make a portrait set with your black and white landscape icons? Thanks!

It would be great if you could cook the black & white portrait scheme. The landscape theme looks fantastic. This is for all the guys who have requested it. Black is back in fashion. Please Giannis Please. If we could all cook then we would be great Chefs :). Dunno how to convert the icons into black and white and port them back into manila files to be copied into windows dir. Please accept the request Oh master Chef.

madx01

Jun 12, 2008
Wallpaper from post #4

Anyone know where to find the mustang wallpaper from post number 4? I have done searches and cant find it and also have looked at several hundred wallpaper posts trying to find it...

Thank you,

jacktrck

Jan 10, 2009
Thank for all your hard work. Is there any chance of getting the very first landscape icons you show on page one in green?

liv004

Feb 6, 2009
marmer black

hey ive been out for a while. did the marmer black theme ever come out. :D still love it.

geeteedan

May 13, 2009
got it all loaded finally but i have a few questions

I cant get my TTF3D config to work, gives me an error when i try and open it so i cant get the icons to pull up like they are on the screen in your pictures. Also, i went into phm regedit and under the phone tab i didnt see a "highlightcolour" so i cant change it to red.

Any idea how to get tf3d to open so i can change the way the icons appear and how can i change the color to red?

Thanks

roli_29

Apr 30, 2006
Great Icons!

Is it possible to get the Blue & White Portrait Icons as Black & White Icons too?

Greetings Roland

Makaylojr

Jun 16, 2010
Help por favor.

I followed the instrucions exactly but nothing happened. I used total commander, ctrl, windows directory, copied, overwrite, soft reset but still no change. Any help would be appreciated.

Makaylojr

Jun 16, 2010
P.s. Using a tilt 2 with energy rom and cookie. Is there a way for me to find out which versions I am using through the phone?