[patch] hdmi multichannel

Search This thread

lucize

Aug 1, 2012
with this patch you can have multichannel output over hdmi, it is based on ffmpeg to decode the multichannel sound and send it as pcm. Also Apollo can bitstream the sound file (dts/ac3 wav files, maybe flac too as multichannel pcm).
on my AVR the center is swapped with LFE, please test and let me know if is working for you.
the sourcecode is on cyanogenmod gerrit but until now is no merged so I compiled the files, this patch also contains ffmpeg 2.2.2 vs 2.1.4

Regards

Attachments

• multichannel.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 97

icarome

Oct 11, 2013
Salvador, Bahia
Broken my mic

Tried it and then I wasn't able to use any app that uses the mic... Voice Search, Recorder, Calls, Etc...
I use the GSM version (UMTS_SYDER) with AOKP ROM...

lucize

Aug 1, 2012
Tried it and then I wasn't able to use any app that uses the mic... Voice Search, Recorder, Calls, Etc...
I use the GSM version (UMTS_SYDER) with AOKP ROM...

sorry, I forgot to mention that is built for cyanogenmod, after ffmpeg was included in the nightlies

Regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    with this patch you can have multichannel output over hdmi, it is based on ffmpeg to decode the multichannel sound and send it as pcm. Also Apollo can bitstream the sound file (dts/ac3 wav files, maybe flac too as multichannel pcm).
    on my AVR the center is swapped with LFE, please test and let me know if is working for you.
    the sourcecode is on cyanogenmod gerrit but until now is no merged so I compiled the files, this patch also contains ffmpeg 2.2.2 vs 2.1.4

Regards