I also changed
<ShowYearsOnOff value="show years" />
<ShowYearsOnOff value="Zeige Jahreszahl" />
Moreover I changed all leading characters to capital characters in menues and changed all characters following a colon into capital as well (in order to conform to German spelling). That is just a question of personal taste though.
P.S.: If you want to have an overview over all changes you might want to try www texte-vergleichen de. You can paste the original German language part and my modified version. All changes will be indicated.
P.P.S.: In the English language part is a typo at
<AnniversaryYear value="year of anniresary" />
It should be
<AnniversaryYear value="year of anniversary" />
thx for this.