FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[APP][Free Pro version] SleepSense (Monitor Sleep Cycle, G-Sensor, Alarm, Clock)

566 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

By ajhvdb, Senior Member on 18th June 2010, 02:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th September 2010, 08:44 AM |#501  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtk

Polish translation in attachement pl-PL (Polski) .

Additional questions:
-can you explain what SleepTimer is?
-Pick up Timeout?

I've found a bug too. When you open SleepSense and your system sound is set to "Vibrate" - SleepSense automaticaly change system volume - to "On", and when I close the program sounds stays turned on..

-can you explain what SleepTimer is?
-Pick up Timeout?

Q.
I've found a bug too. When you open SleepSense and your system sound is set to "Vibrate" - SleepSense automaticaly change system volume - to "On", and when I close the program sounds stays turned on..

A.
I'm not sure how to detect "vibrate only".. At this moment when you start SleepSense with the sound level to 0. It will regard this as a failure and resets the sound level to full on.

Q.
can you explain what SleepTimer is?

A.
With this you can go to sleep while listening to your media player. In the same menu you can select an already running program and the timer. When the timer is up it will stop/close the program.

Q.
Pick up Timeout?

A.
When you pickup the phone. The sensors are paused for .. minutes and whatever movement you make, it is regarded as "awake".

13th September 2010, 05:04 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Are you planning on editing a help file describing each function ?

Sometimes I can't find the sleep timer option anywhere, is there another function that disables the sleeptimer ?
Henry-vier
13th September 2010, 06:16 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajhvdb

I want to find this problem with the formatexception. Could you explain a bit how it goes away?

There's not much to explain, I only press OK... Did you try the language file?
14th September 2010, 10:36 PM |#504  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t00ms

Are you planning on editing a help file describing each function ?

Sometimes I can't find the sleep timer option anywhere, is there another function that disables the sleeptimer ?

If the alarmtime is within 4 hours, the sleeptimer button changes to a snooze button.
14th September 2010, 10:38 PM |#505  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry-vier

There's not much to explain, I only press OK... Did you try the language file?

I can send you version 1.27 with more info for me when the exception occurs. Please send me an email.

I dont understand the remark about the file..
14th September 2010, 11:39 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Format exception
Hi, it seems just like my error.

When I want to check my statistics I press the <View Statistics of your sleep> button and then I get the Format Exception message. I press <ok> in the top right corner and I can view the graphics. So, I am not sure why I get the message; I can see no difference between watching the current graphics and those before I got the error message (before v1.26). I use the original language, no translations.

----------
Samsung Giorgio Armani B7620 wm6.5 stock rom
15th September 2010, 12:06 AM |#507  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizGarfield

Hi, it seems just like my error.

When I want to check my statistics I press the <View Statistics of your sleep> button and then I get the Format Exception message. I press <ok> in the top right corner and I can view the graphics. So, I am not sure why I get the message; I can see no difference between watching the current graphics and those before I got the error message (before v1.26). I use the original language, no translations.

----------
Samsung Giorgio Armani B7620 wm6.5 stock rom

Yes, it must be something simple I overlooked. If someone has the time to find it send me an email and I will send version 1.27 with some extra logging to find this.
15th September 2010, 03:02 PM |#508  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Yes, it must be something simple I overlooked. If someone has the time to find it send me an email and I will send version 1.27 with some extra logging to find this.

If you remove some files from the folder: \My Documents\SleepSense\Settings.xml

which do not start with YYMMDD_SleepSense.xml it will work. In the new version I will check the name of the file, better. Thanks for the help.
15th September 2010, 09:49 PM |#509  

More
Thumbs up Format exception error message
Quote:

If you remove some files from the folder: \My Documents\SleepSense\Settings.xml

which do not start with YYMMDD_SleepSense.xml it will work. In the new version I will check the name of the file, better. Thanks for the help.

Yes, I did that and the error message is gone! Good job!

----------
Samsung Giorgio Armani B7620, wm6.5 stock rom
17th September 2010, 08:38 AM |#510  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry-vier

Hurra, the alarm stops again... :)

But a problem I had today (and a few days ago):
- a daily repeated alarm is set to 7:30
- wake up sound at 7:10
- go to main screen -> statistics: looks ok
- back to main screen, alarm is still "today, 7:30"
- start again "sleep" (for the next 20 minutes...) -> question "File already exist! Add...?"
- answer "yes"
- alarm sounds at 7:30
- but there's no data added - instead they are deleted. No statistics there anymore... With TotalCommander I see, that's the PNG-file is already there but no XML file for this day.

If you have this problem again. Please send the logfiles directly after this problem. I think it's a lock file problem but can only find the solution in your logfile.
17th September 2010, 11:33 AM |#511  

More
Missing statistics
Oh bummer!

When I read the post, I immediately checked my statistics.... and they were gone for the period between sep-09 and sep-17

I thought I had them when I sent you my latest logfiles.... but then I deleted the settings.xml . Is that when I deleted my statistics as well?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)