Latest Note Firmware XXKL7

Search This thread

Braxos

Nov 18, 2011
As eybee1970 said can't...like kl3

Sent from the best smartphone, Galaxy Note...

Eybee said "if" it has

Now differences hmm got it like 20 min on atm via OTA hand was scratching couldn't wait another 8 hours.
From Kk9 2 I think differences, they implanted a 1 hand keyboard using it callsatm dunno if Kk9 had it but I haven't found it and second and seconda major one they removed the blue fog from scrolling and added a small line of blue line instead. The insert the next word on the keyboards now has a flaw it adds from alone the words without waiting for a space from user so I disable it. I will try it again after a restart and on 2 hand keyboard.
And I think it is smoother then Kk9. Phone was is with stock bloodware.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

nbass668

Jan 25, 2007

indie

Aug 22, 2006
Middlesex
Updating mine now OTA. Mine was from amazon.de

It says improved stability

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

maxicet

Sep 6, 2009
Ask for a mirror

Downloading now at 8 KB/sec :(
People who just got it, please we need a mirror ..;)

EarlZ

Jun 21, 2010
The.market issue will be only for some users...it was the same on kl3...70% of users will not have the slightest prob...but if i build a custom rom i take care about all users

It would be nice if you made one with all stock themes/icons/transitions but including the fixes.

indie

Aug 22, 2006
Middlesex
Coming out of lockscreen if definitely faster for me since update. Black crush on video is still there :(

Everything's feels snapier to open. Can others confirm this too?

Braxos

Nov 18, 2011
Coming out of lockscreen if definitely faster for me since update. Black crush on video is still there :(

Everything's feels snapier to open. Can others confirm this too?

A +1
B +1
C Samsung keyboard has over qwerty the numeric 1-0
D next word prediction is now fa..cked as said on previous post it adds words without needing the space to confirm if it is right or not it just paste it and you continue writing on this word.
E photo editor now has the last 4 pots taken captured as preview to pick like a clipboard when you launch it

indie

Aug 22, 2006
Middlesex
Can't believe I missed this. After update i cant see the shift in hue when scrolling on this site or on websites or it isn't obvious now. It wasnt an issue before as it was so minor but I know it bugged some people

Last edited:
Reactions: rhn

Goonish

May 23, 2009
I agree...i also got kl3 working with market....but only with step of kka before and not with full wipe...so i will try....but i will earliest find time for it in a few days...and i am sure someeone else will do a deodexed version before ;)

the prob for me to solve the market issues is that i never had it....so i always need testers

You're a bloody legend mate. :) Can't wait till more dudes like you get hold of notes, I'm thinking I should put my brains to use with Android lord knows it's possible.

Umm... I read the entire post and haven't found an answer, so...

how do we apply a .tar? CWM does this?

It's stock dude, so only flashable from stock interface I think.

Viamonte

May 31, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
What do you mean stock interface? For the Atrix, to apply official ROMs and updates, we needed a Motorola something on the pc to transfer it through USB. How does it work on the Note?

eliashadow

Nov 1, 2010
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus
Reactions: Goonish

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.hotfile.com/dl/138622710/0d39fff/N7000XXKL7_N7000OXAKL7_DBT.zip.html

password : samfirmware.com

It is non wipe version, just flashed with Mobile Odin, my data still intact. My first impression, very smooth rom version..

Changes :
    1.The word "Swipe screen to unlock" appear on lockscreen
    2. New Phone Icon
    3. Torch widget
    4. Wake up significant faster than prev firmware
    5. One hand operation option under keyboard
    6. Levels of brightness control for browser
    Same problem for me.

First attempt of workaround:
    adb shell

pm list packages

pm enable <package>

No success (still disabled)

Second attempt:
    Copying the /data/system/packages.xml to my desktop set the desired packages with an editor to enabled="true", copyied the modified file back to its place. reboot. Success.

Same problem with Titanium, can't defrost.
    We have lost 2 newer much more better filmwares about this?
    Mister maybe trying found out the solution for the market?
    Your work will be more easy with the new bases! Its super f fast!
    Do u release deodex like KL3?

Thank u...

Sent from the best smartphone, Galaxy Note...

I agree...i also got kl3 working with market....but only with step of kka before and not with full wipe...so i will try....but i will earliest find time for it in a few days...and i am sure someeone else will do a deodexed version before ;)

the prob for me to solve the market issues is that i never had it....so i always need testers
    For Germany Debitel.
    Just solved the issue, I restarted the phone and now working fine.

No pixellation after zoom in... :):D

I've the same issue too would appreciate some advice.

On the previous firmware the picture would zoom in without pixellation.