(Root) Multiwindow plus - split window in 4

Search This thread

toanau

Jul 30, 2011
I am sorry I mean app. So far I am only able to use only certain app. Would it be possible to any app that u want ie xda, xbmc, pulse, and MX video all at once

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

supergrobi94

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 9, 2012
Okay, normally all apps.
Did you checked, if Xposed is running well and in the latest version? And in MW Manager: Did you choose every app, you wanna use in MultiWindow. If you already did this, try to clear FlashBar Data in MW Manager Settings.

Gesendet vom GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

thachosenone

Dec 20, 2010
There is a way to get 4 way and floating multi window with just the pasting of 3 files, and viola, 4 way and floating windows

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I dunno if I should post it, I don't wanna step on the devs toes.

yararli

Dec 3, 2012
There is a way to get 4 way and floating multi window with just the pasting of 3 files, and viola, 4 way and floating windows

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I dunno if I should post it, I don't wanna step on the devs toes.

Hi i couldnt understand what u meant with that, can u detail it ?

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

Itchiee

Sep 30, 2007
Somewhere Else
I hate when people do that... 4 way still works and I'm okay.
Hopefully mysterio can spill the beans since the dev has abandoned this.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jherring002

Nov 7, 2013
This is a great feature and maybe I am missing something but I wanted to ask my fellow 10.1 2014 owners a question....with the previous Note 10.1 you could split the windows and the functionality was a ton better. For instance, I could make the top half Kindle (with a textbook loaded on it) and the bottom half S-Note. When reading my text, if I found a passage to notate, I would circle it with my S-Pen and drag it down to S-Note where I could furhter notate the "quoted' text.

If I try this with a 10.1 2014, it no longer works - at least not that I can figure out. When you circle text it pops up but you can't do much with it. The only thing a 2014 seems to allow is dragging it onto a select set of apps that open up from the bottom tray. With the 2014, I can circle a passage, drag it to one of those apps (which then open with the selection showing) BUT if I try to do that a second time with the app that just opened, it won't work.

Has anyone else been frustrated by this 'removal' of functionality? Is there a fix?

you should still be able to do this. Tap on the blue button that resizes the windows. this should give you a menu of sorts. that option is in that menu. If you have questions just ask and I can post some screen shots.

yararli

Dec 3, 2012
Hey is multiwinfow plus working on 4.4 kitkat ?

22sl22

May 21, 2012
London

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-09-22-45-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-09-22-45-36.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 401
  • Screenshot_2014-05-09-22-44-25.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-09-22-44-25.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 432
Reactions: yararli

thachosenone

Dec 20, 2010
I'll post the files later today. They allow docking and 4 way without the use of an app. Its just 3 xml files that go in system/etc/permissions.

I just want magazine ux from note 12.2, anyone have the file? I already have the launcher, just not the magazine ux portion of it.

unazezen.jpg

Last edited:

yararli

Dec 3, 2012
I'll post the files later today. They allow docking and 4 way without the use of an app. Its just 3 xml files that go in system/etc/permissions.

I just want magazine ux from note 12.2, anyone have the file? I already have the launcher, just not the magazine ux portion of it.

unazezen.jpg

Hello, for docking can u share the files that u mentioned here and can you tell how and where we will put it? Thanks in advance

ckelly33

Dec 25, 2008
MartinTN
Will try and post some tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have tried that - I do a split screen with Chrome or my bible app and either S-Note or Papyrus. I tap the blue dot, choose 'Drag & Drop", circle an item from the first window (Chrome or Bible), the circled item 'pops up' along with a few formatting choices but when I try to drag it into the second window (Papyrus or S-Note) nothing happens.

Am I doing it right?

Top Liked Posts