[Q] Odin can't detect download mode.

Search This thread

azeeo

Dec 28, 2015
I've same issues on my device GT-P3100, but here it is connected while device is on and in normal mode. but when I try download mode I get driver issues and not detected by odin.

Kumaili

Jul 27, 2017
I have Samsung J710F When I press Vol down key Home button and power button it's not showing download mode. it's showing something in the Chinese language. So How I change my mobile software?

Jugal Jani

Sep 29, 2017
Recovery mode is not showing it shows recovery v2.3.2 cwm and turns black and go to logo what can I do for get cwm. Recovery?

ajayornothing

Jun 21, 2018
try this - maybe work . reinstall your usb samsung driver - restart you pc/laptop - put you phone to download mod (dont continue yet) - if you on pc put you usb cable at rear port not front - then connect you usb to phone - wait 30 second - and continue you phone to download mod . if still not show - put out you usb cable from phone - off and back to download mod without usb cable - wait then connect you usb cable . im got same problem as you before - and try use another usb cable .

Sent from my GT-S5360

thanks it worked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try this...
    Install drivers again...
    *Dont connect ur usb now*

Now go to download.mode...
    *now connect ur pc with ur phone via usb...*
    Wait for a min...
    Now press up...
    Maybe this help

**rooting is new for me...and i am noob to root...:D:D**
    So only the download mode that isn't detected by odin? I have the same problem before. Here, when you go into download mode but odin doesn't detect your phone, press the power button until your phone turns black and don't let it to reboot. If your phone already turns black then go into download mode again (volume down+power+home). Odin should detect it.

For your 2nd problem, here you can download the samsung usb driver pack, I also experienced that after installing kies then "an error occured blabla". Driver here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=11498043

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
    AMAZING...

Try this...
    Install drivers again...
    *Dont connect ur usb now*

Now go to download.mode...
    *now connect ur pc with ur phone via usb...*
    Wait for a min...
    Now press up...
    Maybe this help

**rooting is new for me...and i am noob to root...:D:D**

thanks for your help...your the best....now odin can detect my s6102.....KEN from PHILIPPINES
    put your phone in download mode and connect to computer
    open odin
    remove battery from the phone
    odin will now see the phone connected
    reinsert battery