Finally!! Root in V20* Firmwares (Only in P-920 and P-920h)

Search This thread

Paki0402

Mar 27, 2011
Sorry about my Question, but which function has the included evil.apk ? :confused:

greetz paki

darkoctavius

Dec 19, 2010
Nothing Phone 2
Sorry about my Question, but which function has the included evil.apk ? :confused:

greetz paki
Ok bro, thats a good question and here is the answer directly from Dan Rosenberg

"It seems some people are wondering about the evil.apk included in the root script. This APK is just a specially modified version of the Sudoku app (it could be any app, I just chose that one), and it's necessary to trigger the vulnerability used to gain root. If you look at the root script, you'll notice I uninstall the APK after rooting is complete. Feel free to let people on XDA know about this, since I don't want anyone to think there's any funny business going on."

whell, as you see there is nothing to think bad about this root tool, the evil.apk its just an app.

P.S.: this text is extracted directly from the mail sent from Dan Rosenberg to my personal mail

cya all!!

DJTJ

Nov 22, 2009
Atlanta
Rooting Fail | Rogers | STOCK ROGER ROM

fail.PNG

Problems start right after "Owning phone"

run-as: 'com.ti.frmrxapp' is unkown

Attachments

• fail.PNG
    fail.PNG
    31.3 KB · Views: 253

mussacredi

Oct 7, 2007
Ghost calls

Hello guys
I just downgrade to Froyo becuase of the ghost calls. Can anyone confirm if the problem is gone? If so I am in Brazil and what version should I upgrade if the problem is gone?

thanks
Renato

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Works on brazilian V20A. Thanks!

Hi. what version are you using now? Don´t you have Ghost Calls?

darkoctavius

Dec 19, 2010
Nothing Phone 2
For those who hace the problem in "owning phone" please be sure you are the last drivers for your device and the USB debugging option enabled, this error its because the computer has not comunication with the phone

Top Liked Posts