[GUIDE][MOD]Add Quickpanel Button In Statusbar To Switch Layouts>>

Search This thread

Ticklefish

Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
IF any one could help me here. My device is running jb 4.2.1

I am unable to compile ( cannot smali file ). Please have a look.

Code:
 C:\Apktool v2.0.0\$TURBO>apktool b SystemUI$1
I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta9 on SystemUI$1
I: Checking whether sources has changed...
I: Smaling...
SystemUI$1\smali\com\panel\Button$1.smali[29,4] Error for input '.parameter': In
valid directive
SystemUI$1\smali\com\panel\Button$1.smali[30,4] Error for input '.parameter': In
valid directive
SystemUI$1\smali\com\panel\Button$1.smali[48,4] Error for input '.parameter': In
valid directive
SystemUI$1\smali\com\panel\Button$1.smali[48,15] mismatched input '"v"' expectin
g END_METHOD_DIRECTIVE
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not smali file
: com/panel/Button$1.smali
        at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.buildFile(SmaliBuilder.java:72)
        at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:56)
        at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:41)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSourcesSmali(Androlib.java:338)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSources(Androlib.java:299)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:285)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:258)
        at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:236)
        at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:88)

You need to decompile and recompile using apktool 1.5.3 for this mod.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Akhilendra Gadde

manuelz31

Jan 13, 2013
Help

Good Afternoon ! @Ticklefish @san122
I was trying to port this mod to my CM10 AOSP rom
when im decompiling my SystemUI.apk i got this Error

can you try to decompile my apks please :(
cant start doing this mod coz i cant decompile it properly.. :(:(
i can successfully decompiled framework-res.apk but systemUI always fail.. :crying:

thanks in advance sir :good:

heres my apks ;)
View attachment framework-res.apk
View attachment SystemUI.apk

Last edited:

Ticklefish

Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
Good Afternoon ! @Ticklefish @san122
I was trying to port this mod to my CM10 AOSP rom
when im decompiling my SystemUI.apk i got this Error

can you try to decompile my apks please :(
cant start doing this mod coz i cant decompile it properly.. :(:(
i can successfully decompiled framework-res.apk but systemUI always fail.. :crying:

thanks in advance sir :good:

heres my apks ;)
View attachment 2669348
View attachment 2669349

Well, I tried but I couldn't get it to decompile either:

Decompiling "SystemUI.apk",
using "apktool_2.0.0b9.jar"

With Tickle My Android v9.0.
(tinyurl.com\ticklemyandroid)

----------------

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta9 on SystemUI.apk
I: Loading resource table...
I: Loading resource table...
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\me\apktool\framework\1.apk
I: Regular manifest package...
I: Decoding file-resources...
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=prvandroid, name=alwaysTrackFinger, value=0xffffffff
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=prvandroid, name=alwaysTrackFinger, value=0xffffffff
I: Decoding values */* XMLs...
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.err.UndefinedResObject: resource spec: 0x01010435
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResPackage.getResSpec(ResPackage.java:59)
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResTable.getResSpec(ResTable.java:59)
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResTable.getResSpec(ResTable.java:55)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResAttrDecoder.decode(ResAttrDecoder.java:35)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.AXmlResourceParser.getAttributeValue(AXmlResourceParser.java:351)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.XmlPullParserDelegate.getAttributeValue(XmlPullParserDelegate.java:69)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.StaticXmlSerializerWrapper.writeStartTag(StaticXmlSerializerWrapper.java:267)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.StaticXmlSerializerWrapper.event(StaticXmlSerializerWrapper.java:211)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder$1.event(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:87)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder.decode(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:146)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResStreamDecoderContainer.decode(ResStreamDecoderContainer.java:33)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResFileDecoder.decode(ResFileDecoder.java:107)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResFileDecoder.decode(ResFileDecoder.java:91)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.decode(AndrolibResources.java:304)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeResourcesFull(Androlib.java:116)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:114)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:169)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:85)

----------------

Decompile Not Successful!

Not much I can do here, you need to talk to your rom's developer. :(

Reactions: manuelz31

manuelz31

Jan 13, 2013
Thanks

Well, I tried but I couldn't get it to decompile either:

Not much I can do here, you need to talk to your rom's developer. :(

Thanks Mr.Ticklefish for your effort..
deymn :( that rom was our CM10 ported to our ROM.. i want to customize it coz some features of gravitybox
didnt have effect on our phone like center clock so i just want to edit SystemUI.apk , or porting jb4.2 statusbar
:( soo unfortunateee ..

Ticklefish

Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
bro, in my ids.xml there is " button " exist, so it will be combined with "button" id of this mod ?

That could cause problems. The best thing to do here is give this 'button' a different id.

You could call it 'button2', 'quickpanelbutton', or anything you like really. Just as long as the id is unique and you don't already have it in your ids.xml.

The important thing is to get the reference in the smali right. That's the bit that Android will be looking out for.

Oohhlala

Jul 12, 2012
That could cause problems. The best thing to do here is give this 'button' a different id.

You could call it 'button2', 'quickpanelbutton', or anything you like really. Just as long as the id is unique and you don't already have it in your ids.xml.

The important thing is to get the reference in the smali right. That's the bit that Android will be looking out for.

bro, im not deverloper, i dont know how to change smali if i change the button's ids of this mod.

Ticklefish

Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
bro, im not deverloper, i dont know how to change smali if i change the button's ids of this mod.

It's in the OP:

14.Search for button and copy its id
15.Now open Button.smali in smali/com/panel/Button and search for 0x7f09004e and replace it with Button id .

Just search for 'button2', or whatever you used, instead of searching for 'button'.

rayanbg_

Jul 6, 2014
Bandung
My error code :

I: Smaling...
I: Building resources...
aapt: warning: string 'abbrev_wday_abbrev_month_day_no_year' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'abbrev_wday_day_abbrev_month_no_year' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'abbrev_wday_month_day_no_year' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'abbrev_wday_month_day_year' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'am' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_long_friday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_long_monday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_long_saturday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_long_sunday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_long_thursday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_long_tuesday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_long_wednesday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_medium_friday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_medium_monday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_medium_saturday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_medium_sunday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_medium_thursday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_medium_tuesday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_medium_wednesday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_short_friday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_short_monday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_short_saturday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_short_sunday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_short_thursday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_short_tuesday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_short_wednesday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_shortest_friday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_shortest_monday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_shortest_saturday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_shortest_sunday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_shortest_thursday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_shortest_tuesday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'day_of_week_shortest_wednesday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'full_wday_month_day_no_year' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_april' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_august' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_december' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_february' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_january' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_july' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_june' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_march' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_may' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_november' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_october' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_september' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_april' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_august' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_december' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_february' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_january' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_july' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_june' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_march' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_may' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_november' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_october' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_long_standalone_september' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_april' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_august' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_december' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_february' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_january' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_july' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_june' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_march' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_may' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_november' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_october' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_medium_september' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_april' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_august' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_december' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_february' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_january' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_july' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_june' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_march' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_may' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_november' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_october' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'month_shortest_september' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'pm' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'quickpanel_data_roaming_disable_toast' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: ar az bg ca cs da de el en_PH en_US es_ES es_US et eu fa fi fr fr_CA ga gl hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk ko lt lv mk ms nb nl pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sl sr sv th tr uk ur uz vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_SG zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'quickpanel_data_roaming_enable_toast' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: ar az bg ca cs da de el en_PH en_US es_ES es_US et eu fa fi fr fr_CA ga gl hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk ko lt lv mk ms nb nl pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sl sr sv th tr uk ur uz vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_SG zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'today' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'tomorrow' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'twelve_hour_time_format' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
aapt: warning: string 'yesterday' has no default translation in /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res; found: mk
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/values/ids.xml:332: error: Resource entry button is already defined.
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/values/ids.xml:19: Originally defined here.
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/values/ids.xml:333: error: Resource entry panel is already defined.
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/values/ids.xml:331: Originally defined here.
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/values/ids.xml:334: error: Resource entry button is already defined.
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/layout/tw_status_bar_dual.xml:15: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/network_stats').
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/layout/tw_status_bar_dual.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'textAppearance' with value '@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Trafficmeter').
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/layout/tw_status_bar_dual.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@id/trafficbridge').
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/lix/aapt, p, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, -F, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/APKTOOL4889389664332071483.tmp, -I, ?/apktool/framework/1.apk, -S, /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res, -M, /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:358)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:283)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:206)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:176)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:228)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:79)
Caused by: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/lix/aapt, p, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, -F, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/APKTOOL4889389664332071483.tmp, -I, ?/apktool/framework/1.apk, -S, /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res, -M, /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:357)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:336)
... 5 more
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/lix/aapt, p, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, -F, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/APKTOOL4889389664332071483.tmp, -I, ?/apktool/framework/1.apk, -S, /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res, -M, /sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:89)
at brut.androlib.res .AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:355)
... 6 more

i'm waiting for the solution b:Good

Ticklefish

Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
My error code :
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/values/ids.xml:332: error: Resource entry button is already defined.
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/values/ids.xml:333: error: Resource entry panel is already defined.
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/values/ids.xml:331: Originally defined here.
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/values/ids.xml:334: error: Resource entry button is already defined.
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/layout/tw_status_bar_dual.xml:15: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/network_stats').
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/layout/tw_status_bar_dual.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'textAppearance' with value '@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Trafficmeter').
/sdcard/apktool/SystemUI_src/res/layout/tw_status_bar_dual.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@id/trafficbridge').

I've quoted your post and removed all the parts of the error message that you don't need to worry about. Above are the actual errors that we need to solve.

Those errors basically come in two types:
  1. You've tried to define a resource that already exists and
  2. your apk mentions resources that don't exist.

For the errors about resources that are already defined, just use different names for the id's. Change 'button' to 'button2, for instance. Have a look at my last post here for more info.

For the errors about resources that don't exist, that's a bit trickier.
On line 15 of 'tw_status_bar_dual.xml', you're referring to a layout called 'network_stats'. This apparently doesn't exist in your layout folder.
And on line 16, you've got a style called 'TextAppearance.StatusBar.Trafficmeter' and an id called 'trafficbridge'. Neither of which exist in your apk.

Defining id's is easy so you need to either define that layout and style or remove the reference to them on those lines.

initiale_de

Jun 27, 2014
trenggalek

Attachments

• SC20140715-171624.png
    SC20140715-171624.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 111

Nikit

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2014
New Delhi
I will get this error help me plzzz

..\3-Out\SystemUI.apk\smali\com\android\systemui\panel\Button$1.smali[29,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\3-Out\SystemUI.apk\smali\com\android\systemui\panel\Button$1.smali[30,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\3-Out\SystemUI.apk\smali\com\android\systemui\panel\Button$1.smali[48,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\3-Out\SystemUI.apk\smali\com\android\systemui\panel\Button$1.smali[48,15] mismatched input '"v"' expecting END_METHOD_DIRECTIVE
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not smali file: com/android/systemui/panel/Button$1.smali
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.buildFile(SmaliBuilder.java:71)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:55)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:41)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSourcesSmali(Androlib.java:349)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSources(Androlib.java:289)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:275)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:250)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:225)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:84)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys,Hope everyone is fine

Today iam going to guide you how to add quickpanel button on statusbar to change layouts with cool sliding animation.

First of all this is not my work I would like to thank XDA Recognized Themer @b16h22 For allowing me to make this guide.

So lets start..

1. First of all download the attached files and merge with your SystemUI.apk
    2. Now open statusbar.expanded and add these codes on the top lines anywhere where you want the switching button.
    Code:
      <com.panel.Button android:id="@id/button" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content"/>
    3 And then add this code anywhere..

Code:
           <com.panel.Panel android:id="@id/panel" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                       <LinearLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                                 Your First layout
                 </LinearLayout>
                            <LinearLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                      Your Second Layout
     </LinearLayout>
    </com.panel.Panel>

4.Now open ids.xml and add these in the last above resources .

Code:
      <item type="id" name="panel">false</item>
        <item type="id" name="button">false</item>

5.Recompile your SystemUI.apk.
    6.Decompile it again.
    7.Now open public.xml in values folder
    8.Search for panel and copy its id
    11.Now open Panel.smali in smali/com/panel/panel and search for 0x7f09004d and replace it with panel id .
    12.Similarly,
    13.Open public.xml in values folder
    14.Search for button and copy its id
    15.Now open Button.smali in smali/com/panel/Button and search for 0x7f09004e and replace it with Button id .
    16.Also,
    17.Open public.xml in values folder
    18.Search for btn drawable and copy its id.
    19.Now open Button.smali in smali/com/panel/Button and search for 0x7f020190 and replace it with btn id .

20.Now compile your SystemUI.apk
    And done.

Screenshots
    9ehe5u5u.jpg
    8azugu6a.jpg
    recompiling problem after add ur smali files

Make sure u have placed ids in the ids.xml in values folder.
    YOU ROCK!!!

This has got to be the simplest and fastest way to add a second layout on a GB Statusbar.

Truly awesome work.

I appreciate it very much!!

:victory:
    Finnaly fixed using apktool. But im still confused with classes.dex. Must we copy it if we use apktool ?

Depends which version of apktool you're using. If you're using apktool 2, then no. If you're using a version of apktool 1, then it depends what you're doing to copy over the original signature.

It's stuff like this that's why I use programs that do it all for me.

Like Tickle My Android, for instance...;)
    i got a icon for qucikpanal buttuns but no quickicons as shown in the screen shoots provided in the guide...
    for clear understanding see the screen shots i uploaded...

Place to linearlayouts bw com.pane....
    And
    </com.panel.....>

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2