T-mobile Note 3 update June 19th - Baseband NF1

Search This thread

98classic

Dec 24, 2007
redlands, ca
im on nb4, tried doing the nf1 update through odin and it wont update baseband. after the phone reboots, it looks like it did before, nothing erases or anything. not sure what else i should try.

Tmobilefan906

Apr 1, 2016
No sir, FOB6 is the one right before the latest update. The current up to date baseband for the N900T Note 3 is N900TUVUFOL1.
But fob6 is lp isn't it? Could I flash the bootloader while I'm still rooted?

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

No sir, FOB6 is the one right before the latest update. The current up to date baseband for the N900T Note 3 is N900TUVUFOL1.
What baseband do u recommend? I'm in fob6...was there a bootloader lock on that latest BL version?

ludeawakening

Dec 7, 2010
Gadsden, Alabama
forum.highonandroid.com
But fob6 is lp isn't it? Could I flash the bootloader while I'm still rooted?

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

y
What baseband do u recommend? I'm in fob6...was there a bootloader lock on that latest BL version?
Yes N900TUVUFOB6 is a Lollipop baseband. And yes you can flash the bootloader and you'll still be rooted. My question is, why are you wanting or needing to flash a different bootloader? I've known about the newer N900TUVUFOL1 baseband since it released December 2015 but I've had no reason to flash it. I'm still on FOB6 and running our Dominion s7 ROM which is 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Everything is working perfectly.
So to answer your question about which baseband I suggest, if you don't have a specific reason that you actually need to update to FOL1, then I would just stay on FOB6 since it works perfectly with the most current ROM's. :)

Reactions: Tmobilefan906

Tmobilefan906

Apr 1, 2016
Yes N900TUVUFOB6 is a Lollipop baseband. And yes you can flash the bootloader and you'll still be rooted. My question is, why are you wanting or needing to flash a different bootloader? I've known about the newer N900TUVUFOL1 baseband since it released December 2015 but I've had no reason to flash it. I'm still on FOB6 and running our Dominion s7 ROM which is 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Everything is working perfectly.
So to answer your question about which baseband I suggest, if you don't have a specific reason that you actually need to update to FOL1, then I would just stay on FOB6 since it works perfectly with the most current ROM's. :)
For call quality.

hapa8o8

Aug 14, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii

I was looking at flashing the most current modem/baseband. My GPS (device only) does not work at all and I've tried several ROMs already.

I'm still on the hunt for the latest baseband/modem for Galaxy Note 3 on T-mobile... :crying:

Top Liked Posts