[Theme] BUUF 1.5 Cyanogen 3.9.10 (8/14/09)

Search This thread

JackD3ath

Jan 4, 2009
Satellite Beach, Florida
If you root, you should be able to load the theme, just flash the 1.41 lite first.

The screenshots are pretty fresh, not much changed in 5.0 cept the dialer and there is a screen a few posts back.

bhang

Aug 19, 2006
megalopolis
this theme on a 1.42 RC33, yeah or neigh?

Ive tried twice to apply this theme, 3 actually but the first time I tried it on 1.43 adp1.1h DUH! so that dont count I only count the 2 but it just gets stuck where the big "lughead guy" comes on infinate boot loop, wiped, re installed all the rugular stuff to get things like this goin...

I re-downloaded the file but if the old one was corrupt it wouldn't flash AFAIK there are hashes and error correction and **** to stop stuff like that, but ill try again, unless somebody else has had a problem like mine...

bhang

JackD3ath

Jan 4, 2009
Satellite Beach, Florida
OK, you really need to read the whole to post to understand why it wont work for you. The problem is not enough free space.
You need to flash RC33 lite, then you can flash this theme.

Or you can go into Terminal Emulator and delete the stock ringtones to make more room.

And general questions belong in the general theme questions thread.

-Go to terminal emulator
-Type
su
mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
rm -r /system/media/audio/ringtones
rm -r /system/media/audio/notifications

DaUub

Feb 7, 2009
Pasadena
if anyone can post screen shots of 5.0 it'd be greatly appreciated

Here you go
2vn48ex.png

nmn3bb.png

2ihv1p2.png

wbyplx.png

agdooooo

Feb 5, 2009
ive been a happy 4.0 user. ive recently tried to flash to 5.0 and got the flashing robot loop. tried to do the wipe by booting (HOME + END), then ALT + W. reboot. tmobile screen appears then the flashing robot loop again. so bummed if my phone is bricked. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

G'uno

Dec 5, 2008
Philadelphia (Germantown) Pa.
ive been a happy 4.0 user. ive recently tried to flash to 5.0 and got the flashing robot loop. tried to do the wipe by booting (HOME + END), then ALT + W. reboot. tmobile screen appears then the flashing robot loop again. so bummed if my phone is bricked. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your phone is not BRICKED!

You just have to use the RC33-Lite, DL'd install etc etc

Then come back for the 5.0, If that doesn't work.. go back to the original

1234563894601.png

Attachments

• 1234563894601.png
    1234563894601.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

agdooooo

Feb 5, 2009
thanks for your help man. i did another wipe. and loaded the RC33 lite. then 5.0. scared me for a few when that robot's mug was flashing but the home screen came up. gyeahhh boyyy.:cool:

drewX2

Feb 28, 2006
San Diego
Anyone know where the wallpapers are stored? I would like to put a couple on my ipod touch along with my G1.

alzorak

Jan 17, 2009
Buffalo and NYC
I just got this theme running on first go. I have to say I love my G1 even more! I am going to try and learn how to make themes also, but my comp skille are limited to playing WoW. Anways, keep up the work.:D

tehseano

Jan 23, 2009
so was there a reason for removing the launcher icon? thats the only drawback i find to your theme, the rest is amazing. but still i liked the launcher in 4 (and having a launch icon period lol)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys

For all that are unfamiliar with BUUF, it is a set of icons made for the desktops. Hopefully i recreated this experience to our beloved Android. All icons are courtesy of its creator Mattahan, the battery was supplied by Mr. Stylo and the clock was made by Rontz. Everything else by me 8) I really hope you guys enjoy this as I have put in quite a lot of time. Up to date we have 550+ icons changed in this theme and these pics really dont reflect the extensive amount of makeover it has gone through. I want to thank Stericson for giving the community and myself a great new hobby. Necromancer for his ubuntu theme which inspired me and everyone should go d/l it 8) Last but not least, Dave the illest for originally supplying the update.zip and the tools necessary to create my first release. Latest build is built from the ground up. If you use any of my icons go right ahead as long as you give me credit 8)

7/9 Sorry guys its been almost 5 months since i last updated this thing. Been so busy with work and now that I'm finally happy with a stable build out there, I decided to finally start porting this thing over. This has only been tested on Cynogen's build 3.6.5 You guys can test it on other builds at ur risk. 8) This is not a full change over as I have done previously in JF builds. I will continue to release new revisions as i have time to update the current icon set. This update may also require that you are running apps2sd as the update file is fairly large. I havent tested it on a non apps2sd build yet so someone can let me know. For now it will only be one color. as the theme gets more complete, I'll release new colors. Ok enjoy 8)

Cynogen 3.6.5

Dark Brown: http://rapidshare.com/files/267403510/buuf3910.zip
    link #2