!!!!!! Htc jewel PJ75IMG zips!!!!!

Search This thread

jimgustafson74

Oct 11, 2013
burlington
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE, FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

ALL FILES HAVE BEEN TESTED AND VERIFIED WORKING PROPERLY!!

I have a few PJ75IMG.zip's files if anyone is interested. I have one to flash STOCK ANDROID RECOVERY only, one to flash T.W.R.P 2.6.3.0 (regular version ONLY) and one to flash T.W.R.P. 2.6.3.0._SElinux ONLY(Thanks to Osirus71 and Deck). SElinux version is needed to flash any CM11 roms.

All are included in ONE zip file,download and extract . Must be S-OFF and MUST place file on root of EXT-SD card for bootloader to read!!! If full RUU is needed,either pm me or look around on here,its here! Let me know if it works for you!!

IF YOUR CONFUSED AS TO WHAT A PJ75IMG.zip FILE IS USED FOR, SEARCH THE FORUMS, IT IS EXPLAINED IN DETAIL!

https://db.tt/3B1dwDxW (link for ALL-IN-ONE PJ75IMG.zips)

https://db.tt/oYKAFw23 (link for Windows DIRTYRACUN )

Last edited:

ahdanspeed

Nov 10, 2013
Wow ,thanks man is very helppul pm sent :thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Jay@DoverR&D

Jan 1, 2015
Prior Lake
www.facebook.com
I appreciate the guys who know how to do this sort of thing putting it out there but the link is dead. Its such a waste of time to figure out what forum message relates to what you need and get 404 File not found (SIGH)

Jay@DoverR&D

Jan 1, 2015
Prior Lake
www.facebook.com
the files on the first post in this thread. What I'm trying to do is this. I have two phones that are in boot loops. So looking for a recovery I can load through the scheme of having and pj75img.zip file with twrp or just the stock rom.
I'm sorry if I sounded like a total douche in the previous post. Just too many hits on the search engine that take me to nowhere. And I honestly don't understand what happens to the files. Are they removed for some legal reason? If they were moved why not update the link? Anyhow. Thanks for the concern. Its appreciated at this point.

Sloth

Inactive RC / Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
the files on the first post in this thread. What I'm trying to do is this. I have two phones that are in boot loops. So looking for a recovery I can load through the scheme of having and pj75img.zip file with twrp or just the stock rom.
I'm sorry if I sounded like a total douche in the previous post. Just too many hits on the search engine that take me to nowhere. And I honestly don't understand what happens to the files. Are they removed for some legal reason? If they were moved why not update the link? Anyhow. Thanks for the concern. Its appreciated at this point.
They were Dropbox links the OP probably just deleted them.
Easiest way to fix your problem is to RUU
3.17.651.9 this was the last official OTA/ RUU sent out by HTC.
[ROM][FIRMWARE][RECOVERY][STOCK] Sense 5, Android 4.3 Final Update - 4.13.651.4 alot of good info.
4.13.651.4 Last official RUU for this device. Read the thread above there is alot of great info before using this RUU.
Official TWRP

Jay@DoverR&D

Jan 1, 2015
Prior Lake
www.facebook.com
I might have this all wrong but here is my problem. Both phones just endlessly boot the HTC screen go dark and repeat. I can't install the update with fastboot, adb etc because there isn't a system thats running right. I don't thing the PC to phone update will work either for the same reason. I've tried naming what I think was the last stock version by putting it in SDRAM (in the root) and of course naming it PL75IMG.zip If I boot into bootloader it loads the img fine. When I reset its failing the same way. The phone is Security on. I don't know if its rooted because it doesn't get far enough to test. Perhaps I'm not loading a signed file?

Sloth

Inactive RC / Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
I might have this all wrong but here is my problem. Both phones just endlessly boot the HTC screen go dark and repeat. I can't install the update with fastboot, adb etc because there isn't a system thats running right. I don't thing the PC to phone update will work either for the same reason. I've tried naming what I think was the last stock version by putting it in SDRAM (in the root) and of course naming it PL75IMG.zip If I boot into bootloader it loads the img fine. When I reset its failing the same way. The phone is Security on. I don't know if its rooted because it doesn't get far enough to test. Perhaps I'm not loading a signed file?
You have to be s-off to use PJ75IMG files.
RUU should run regardless whether there is a system or not.
RUU = Rom Update Utility

Reactions: Jay@DoverR&D

devildogwillbur

May 25, 2010
Battle Creek, Michigan
I would like a stock recovery. Trying to bring the phone back to stock, only issue I have is the RUU fails when I run it (i have tried every ruu I could find including viperuu). I finally got one that I thought it was working, but the ruu failed and it brought the me back to 2.09 with now system and recovery kept failing. I dont know what all happened but I was unable to flash anything for a few days. Finally I found a PJ755IMG that got me back on 2.10 and I was able to flash again. I also found a stock sprint rom.zip all I need now is to be back to 100% stock would be, to get it running a stock recovery.

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
I am getting a "404" message that the files are no longer available... Does anybody have a copy?

Sent from my EVO using Xparent Gray Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE, FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

ALL FILES HAVE BEEN TESTED AND VERIFIED WORKING PROPERLY!!

I have a few PJ75IMG.zip's files if anyone is interested. I have one to flash STOCK ANDROID RECOVERY only, one to flash T.W.R.P 2.6.3.0 (regular version ONLY) and one to flash T.W.R.P. 2.6.3.0._SElinux ONLY(Thanks to Osirus71 and Deck). SElinux version is needed to flash any CM11 roms.

All are included in ONE zip file,download and extract . Must be S-OFF and MUST place file on root of EXT-SD card for bootloader to read!!! If full RUU is needed,either pm me or look around on here,its here! Let me know if it works for you!!

IF YOUR CONFUSED AS TO WHAT A PJ75IMG.zip FILE IS USED FOR, SEARCH THE FORUMS, IT IS EXPLAINED IN DETAIL!

https://db.tt/3B1dwDxW (link for ALL-IN-ONE PJ75IMG.zips)

https://db.tt/oYKAFw23 (link for Windows DIRTYRACUN )
    You have to be s-off to use PJ75IMG files.
    RUU should run regardless whether there is a system or not.
    RUU = Rom Update Utility