[KERNEL] [ANDROID 4.3-5.0] LeanKernel: Minimalistic Kernel [V5.1, (11/20/14)]

Search This thread

Teella

Dec 9, 2011
Doesn't seem to work on cm-12.1-20150426-NIGHTLY-grouper. Tried factory reset clean install. Let the Rom boot up and stabilize. Rebooted and flashed Lean Kernel, then it just sits at the android face and never completes boot.

dookie23

Jul 6, 2010
HTC Dragon
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
F2FS support?

Hi all,

I am able to run stock 5.1.1 on LeanKernel. I wanted to get F2FS to work with /data and /cache but /data doesn't seem to work. The boot animation just kept going and the n7 never booted up. It works fine if I only have /cache on F2FS. Does anyone have this issue as well? Is F2FS only partially supported?

Thanks.

dookie23

Jul 6, 2010
HTC Dragon
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Hi all,

I am able to run stock 5.1.1 on LeanKernel. I wanted to get F2FS to work with /data and /cache but /data doesn't seem to work. The boot animation just kept going and the n7 never booted up. It works fine if I only have /cache on F2FS. Does anyone have this issue as well? Is F2FS only partially supported?

Thanks.

@Imoseyon: Do you have a fix for this issue? I have tried installing LeanKernel on XenonHD as well and the tablet did not boot as well. Really like your work and hope you will have a fix for this soon.

Top Liked Posts