[THEME] 5ubZ3r0 V2.3 [02.25.13]

Search This thread

johnblundon

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2011
St. John's, NL
Google Pixel 6
Happy Holidays to all of my followers!! Thanks so much for all of the support! All the best to everyone and their families!

IsaacXmas.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5ubZ3r0 Theme for Theme Chooser
    for Android 4.2.2 and below on SmartPhones and Tablets

v2.3.jpg

DOWNLOADS

5uBz3r0 Theme Version 2.3 UPDATE FEB 24 2013
    APK file just install and apply in theme chooser.

For the best result I use APEX LAUNCHER! I have fully themed that where as some elements may not apply for you on a different stock launcher depending on your ROM.

Get the latest version here: 5UBZ3R0 Theme v2.3.apk

TABLET USERS: please note that for now there are some color issues with email on tablets. What should be black in some places is white. I had some issues with blacking out the email and I am working on an update to fix this, the email composes differently and I have to figure out the differences and adjust. Hopefully won't be long.

5uBz3r0 Apps and Media Pack Tablet Version 2.3 FLASHABLE ZIP This is a collection of Media like System UI sounds and Ringtones and notification sounds. This fills in parts that I can't adjust with theme chooser alone so it's almost necessary to install this for a great experience.

Looking to have a update soon to address the few small color issues... hope you guys like it.
    any chance this will work on TF300 (AOSP based ROMs) too? :fingers-crossed:

Can't answer your question ... I am sure John "SubZero" will be back soon. BUT I did sign your petition for you. :good: God that would be great !

Peace
    Hi John,welcome in here. ;) Your theme looks great! It's always good to have options around, although I'm currently fiddling around with the Color Mod themes. Will try yours when I get around to it.
    Re: [THEME] 5ubZ3r0 V2.3 CM10.1 (COMING SOON)[02.15.13]

Thanks guys had a little delay blacking out the tablet email, crashed when composing a new message. As soon as I fix that I'll post. Thanks for the kind words and interest.

Sent from my Incredible S using XDA
    OP updated, download and enjoy :D