[Q] Help moving big apps to my sd card.

Search This thread

Fma15

May 16, 2014
I'm trying to move anomaly 2 to my sd card, but it doesn't work. When I go to the application manager I have the option to move it to my sd card, but when I try it takes forever and then at the end it says unable to move app. I have moved many apps this way, but this one wont move. The only difference I can think of is the size of the app, anomaly 2 is 1.8gb which is the biggest game I have. I am using kitkat 4.4.2, and I am also rooted (this problem happened before I rooted though.)

X

x102x96x

i

I'm trying to move anomaly 2 to my sd card, but it doesn't work. When I go to the application manager I have the option to move it to my sd card, but when I try it takes forever and then at the end it says unable to move app. I have moved many apps this way, but this one wont move. The only difference I can think of is the size of the app, anomaly 2 is 1.8gb which is the biggest game I have. I am using kitkat 4.4.2, and I am also rooted (this problem happened before I rooted though.)

You cannot move data app to sd-card
it s just for .apk
it means system install it on sd-card but Data will remains in internal memory

But do u use built-in app manager or another app?

:good:

Fma15

May 16, 2014
You cannot move data app to sd-card
it s just for .apk
it means system install it on sd-card but Data will remains in internal memory

But do u use built-in app manager or another app?

I don't mind if I cant move the data, I just want to move the huge app from my internal storage to my sd card. I used the built-in app manager.

X

x102x96x

i

I don't mind if I cant move the data, I just want to move the huge app from my internal storage to my sd card. I used the built-in app manager.

IF "move to sd-card" option is available in built-in app manager but u cannot move it.
that can be bug in that app. ask other user of app or its developer

Fma15

May 16, 2014
IF "move to sd-card" option is available in built-in app manager but u cannot move it.
that can be bug in that app. ask other user of app or its developer

Thanks, I didn't know it was up to the developer. I emailed the developer and unfortunately, I can't move it. Is there anyway to move it since my phone is rooted?

X

x102x96x

i

Thanks, I didn't know it was up to the developer. I emailed the developer and unfortunately, I can't move it. Is there anyway to move it since my phone is rooted?

do say thanks hit it ;)

cause it s on app the answer is NO.

if that was because of android system can use something like mount stick to mount sd-card with internal
(that is available on galaxy devices by default)