[MOD] TaKeCONTROL V2 | XtremePerformance or Battery | DUAL-CORE | MONO-CORE | RAM |

What's Your preferred configuration?

• Full DUAL-CORE! Xtreme Performance Configuration

Votes: 64 38.3%
  • MONO-CORE! Xtreme battery Life Configuration

Votes: 61 36.5%
  • Balanced Configuration - only RAM tuning

Votes: 42 25.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

shinglers

May 12, 2009
Chicago Land, Illinois
Anyone tried power saving and can they post feedback whit if possible screenshot of screen ontime and battery duration?

Also if i choose power saving does anyone know how smooth will it work whit sense 3.6? I hope it doesn't make it all laggy :/

Sent From My Sexy Sensation.

I'm trying that next when I do I'll post back with screen shots

Sent from my Sensation 4G using xda premium

guntcent

May 15, 2008
Garden Grove
Anyone tried power saving and can they post feedback whit if possible screenshot of screen ontime and battery duration?

Also if i choose power saving does anyone know how smooth will it work whit sense 3.6? I hope it doesn't make it all laggy :/

Im using it right now and its snappy to tell you the truth I got more ram then before I get around 217mb runni gn elagence rom

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Can't wait to try it ! I really need that extra battery i have an 1900mah anker and its starting to give up on me :/

santi1993

Mar 24, 2012
Buenos Aires
what the difference between the "rom enhacer" and zRam?

performance just like a performance governor with some scales between, that is?

i'm on balanced and have the same ram that i've with zRam, maybe i did something wrong.

aaronuser

Nov 30, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
Flashed battery life on a full charge...very impressive on my battery. Only a slight lag when opening apps...but worth it if battery life is what your wanting.

Sent from my PYRAMID using xda premium

Reactions: XxXPachaXxX

Bornin

Jun 11, 2008
I've installed powersaver but currentwidget shows same readings as before overnight.

Sent from my Sensation XE on Smartdroid with Tapatalk 2.

Reactions: erdemdengel

melo563

Apr 12, 2011
davenport
Using the performance mod on ordroid 8.5.2 with show-p's kernel 1.1 and it is running great nice and fast only had it for a few moments but had to say thanks so thanks even if it doesnt stay this way at least had it for a moment :D:D:D
Thank you again for post

Sent from my Sensation Z710e using XDA

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
Anyway to do single core underclocked while screen off?

You can use the balanced for this :) in balanced configuration the cpu settings are stock, so the cpu1 will be offline if not used.

Worked fine for me using stock browser..u just have to get past the ads

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

There are also direct links...

I'm running performance .....AWESOME JOB. After I run this threw a battery I'll try battery mod to see how god it is...again thanks for the work you did on this

Sent from my Sensation 4G using xda premium

I'm using the MONO-Core configuration on sense 4.0 (my base) from a week and it's as smooth as a normal sense 3.6 rom

I use power save config and i have performance (also in high end games) and more battery performance

will this in anyway interfere with current kernels?

sent from the Nudy Bar.

No, you can use it on every rom, every pyramid

Can't wait to try it ! I really need that extra battery i have an 1900mah anker and its starting to give up on me :/

So i suggest u to use the MONO-Core config (power-save) ;) it's good also in performances

Hi so can we use cpu tuner apps or will that cancel out the mod?

Yes you can. I use system tuner to controll all.

Does it kills the battery fast

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

This is the reason i writed "Xtreme Performance" :D very extreme...but the impact on battery is only a little

what the difference between the "rom enhacer" and zRam?

performance just like a performance governor with some scales between, that is?

i'm on balanced and have the same ram that i've with zRam, maybe i did something wrong.

This is not a zRam or zCache. These are RAM settings for the LowMemoryKiller.

Will this only work on Sense 4.0 ROMs?

No, on all roms :)

I flash extreme performance in my phone and now its leggy ?? I am on Ondroid 8.5.2 sense 4.0

Sent from my Sensation 4G using XDA

It's strange, i'm not lagging also with power save configuration :) i''m on sense 4

S

stempox

I installed xtreme performance and the phone flies! nice :) thanks

lallolu

Dec 5, 2009
Huawei Mate 30 Pro

I think ICS is the problem not the battery's. I also see the same problem, I am on insertcoin 5.4.0. The battery holds well when not in use but when in use, it drops really fast especially when the level is around 95%

B-Man2005

Feb 1, 2009
Wildeshausen
hi

nice work, i took performance !

the clock stays to low for me when using UI
most of the time cpu dont jump up when i m on homescreen.

i need more power !! that is not performance mode in my opinion :D

can you modifiy it that the cpu goes more up when on homescreen and doing UI stuff ?

thanks

edit : sorry .. found a solution ... will use lagfree gov . :D

Last edited:

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
hi

nice work, i took performance !

the clock stays to low for me when using UI
most of the time cpu dont jump up when i m on homescreen.

i need more power !! that is not performance mode in my opinion :D

can you modifiy it that the cpu goes more up when on homescreen and doing UI stuff ?

thanks

edit : sorry .. found a solution ... will use lagfree gov . :D

Ahah i think it's not necessary :) in performance you have 2 cores at minimum frequenci with ondemand, and 2 cores can give you the required power. I use battery configuration (with Mono-Core system) and i have yet a smooth ui :)

Top Liked Posts