[Mods] TweaksZV6 Init.d scripts Improve your phone's performance!

Search This thread

eggydrums

Dec 13, 2010
Hey guys, there is a flashable zip file that contains various scripts to improve your phone's performance, called TweaksZV6. It has various tweaks and hacks to improve smoothness, live wallpapers, etc...

REQUIREMENTS:
*Custom Rom that supports init.d! Otherwise you will get an installation error!

NOTICE:
*Most of the people who have flashed this get an error at first, but flash for a 2nd or 3rd time and it will flash normally!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1353903

ROMs reported to work with this:
* Energy Rom latest build
* CapRom CE

All credit goes to the dev of this,
st@matis. Thanks!

Amaze 4G ENERGY ICS

Last edited:
Reactions: musti95

Keylogger_0

Jul 8, 2010
I'm using a custom ROM, EcipzeRemix's Speed ROM and I get the same Installation Aborted error. Hmm, might have to look at it later.

EDIT: Well that was quick. I figured it out. I looked at the script and found that if you have 4ext recovery (this probably applies to other recoveries, idk), you have to go to Mounts and Storage and mount /system and /data in order to have the script successfully flashed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ajbk4life1

jimczyz

Jun 22, 2010
I'm using a custom ROM, EcipzeRemix's Speed ROM and I get the same Installation Aborted error. Hmm, might have to look at it later.

EDIT: Well that was quick. I figured it out. I looked at the script and found that if you have 4ext recovery (this probably applies to other recoveries, idk), you have to go to Mounts and Storage and mount /system and /data in order to have the script successfully flashed.

Not with CWM, going to install 4ext and try it.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Does not work on stock for me with any recovery installed.

kered424

Jan 14, 2012
The first time I flashed, it failed. Second time worked. I just flashed them back to back without changing any settings, rebooting, etc.
I'm also on stock ICS with the latest 4ext recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimczyz

mrgwap

Dec 19, 2010
Installed first time error second time worked. Using fourth bar nexus project

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

musti95

Dec 21, 2011
Turkiye-Istanbul
Me too ı installed second time.So now whats gonna be happen?:D ı dont see any different.Maybe its early to say about it;)

I have caprom ics+sense 3.6 version of rom.I flashed it v6 on 4ext recovery second time ı did it.

Turboboxer

Oct 7, 2011
ATLANTA
Hey guys, there is a flashable zip file that contains various scripts to improve your phone's performance, called TweaksZV6. It has various tweaks and hacks to improve smoothness, live wallpapers, etc...

REQUIREMENTS:

NOTICE:
*Most of the people who have flashed this get an error at first, but flash for a 2nd or 3rd time and it will flash normally!

* CapRom CE

st@matis. Thanks!

Amaze 4G ENERGY ICS

1000% this works. Say what you will about Quadrant, Im just using for reference. I consistantly hit 2900 and 3100 (ran 5 times) after reading this and doing a reboot. I found at this point screen shot is not working on ARHD. I then rebooted into recovery and ran all six zips. I have no pulled up to 3653. I'm impressed:eek:

NeoAndroid

Jun 8, 2010
Chandler
This flashed on ARHD 2.2.1 although it took 3 times. Noticeable difference including the Quadrant score, 3500ish and Nenamark2 50 fps (I think this one is due to new Adreno drivers)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

REQUIREMENTS:

NOTICE:

* CapRom CE

st@matis. Thanks!

Amaze 4G ENERGY ICS

The first time I flashed, it failed. Second time worked. I just flashed them back to back without changing any settings, rebooting, etc.
    I'm also on stock ICS with the latest 4ext recovery.
    Weird lol second time works for everybody lol

Amaze 4G ENERGY ICS
    ı installed just tweakv6.We should install all tweaks(1,2,3,4,5,6) ??:rolleyes: