Ultra-High Capacity Battery for Samsung Galaxy S II - 2430mAh - Size Original Battery

Search This thread

caliber2001

Dec 28, 2012
so do I - impossible

Sent from my I9100 @syiah5 using xda premium app

if U want2say thanks press the 'thank you' button below the post

kasais

Jan 16, 2013
It's not real

This Battery Not Real 2450
i have it .. its totally as original one.

Take care

user109

Apr 29, 2010
I got one "gold wrapper" sometime ago but didn't specify the capacity there. Only some sort of batch no. :( Did try the "easton" but came out no useful info..

Last edited:
G

GuestK00239

Guys, let's get something straight here.

Higher capacity battery means that the battery MUST be bigger. Look at the example of the Official 2000mAh Samsung battery. It comes with a back replacement because the original doesn't fit with the battery, so don't believe in this bull****

So. More Capacity = Bigger Battery, that's all.

Regards

ToucherCD

Nov 29, 2011
Guys, let's get something straight here.

Higher capacity battery means that the battery MUST be bigger. Look at the example of the Official 2000mAh Samsung battery. It comes with a back replacement because the original doesn't fit with the battery, so don't believe in this bull****

So. More Capacity = Bigger Battery, that's all.

Regards

Anker 1900 mah :confused: same size with 1650 mah samsung original

valentt

Mar 19, 2012
Osijek
geResolu also

GOLDED RULES FOR BUYING BATTERIES:

1. Don't buy batteries that are CHEAPER than 10$, they are useless

2. Don't buy batteries that give capacity over 1650 mAh, these are fake.

valentt

Mar 19, 2012
Osijek
Except Anker 1900 and Samsung 2000 :D

Is there any place that sells Anker 1900mAh or Samsung 2000mAh with cover that have worldwide free shipping? Few shops that I found that have Samsung 2000mAh have really, really expensive shipping, around 50$ which is insane!

caliber2001

Dec 28, 2012
Where u need it to be delivered?

madkri

Apr 14, 2011
i bought my anker a while ago, don't know about the shipping, but it was 20$ all together. I live in Latvia, btw, so the shipper had worldwide shipping, at least partial.

T0rr785

Mar 6, 2013
5000mA

Hi Folks,

I have a mate who baught a 5000mA battery kit off ebay for $25AU. : Search "samsung galaxy s2 5000mah battery".
I was sceptical but we work in the outback Western Australia on a mine site, where reception isn't always the best.
His S2 is stock standard with 4.03, he's always on the net, facebook etc, used to get about 6 hours, gets an easy 12 now.
He knows or cares less about power saving (ie full screen brightness 24/7).
The battery is huge came with a new backplate ,charger and cant be used with protective covers that I'm aware of.

Me, I'm a power miser and get an easy 24 hours out my S2 ** 4.1.2(poland ms1) standard battery with minimal use.

**Deleted cleanrom, got it mixed up with my TF300, just standard 4.1.2 from Poland

Last edited:

suitengu

Sep 1, 2006
Except Anker 1900 and Samsung 2000 :D

Samsung 2000 are actualy bigger and need a custom cover. For the anker 1900 it's more or less the capacity of a genuin battery. I have it and i had seen a 10% increase only by the fact that my samsung battery was old and used after one year of good service.

Wongkonka

Sep 19, 2011
Sunshine Coast
More false batteries for i9100

I peeled back the sticker and it says on the naked case printed in black from manufacturer is 1700 mAh...Very disappointed...I emailed the seller on ebay and told them about it, remove the item on ebay. You're selling false product and contact who you got it from.

timematcher

Apr 14, 2008
I have tried a couple of batteries. Here are the details
1. Double battery (1650 + 1650 connected in parallel) Declared rating 3500mah, double the size, makes S2 bulky
2. Replacement battery 1650 mah (same size )
3. Replacement battery 2430mah (same size)

For the first one, I did get extra time but only when I charged it by turning the phone off. When phone is one, all apps such as kernel auditor and apps like Accubattery report battery as 1650mah but I have seen the different in usage as well as via multimeter. But I didn't like the bulk. Also, I dont like to charge phone by turning it off. The battery lasts 2-4 days on standby (or just receiving calls/sms with vibration turned off) and 4 -5 hours when using WIFI all day with whatsapp and email accounts setup.

For the second one, even lesser than original battery.

For the 3rd one, I just got this one from AliExpress and I am going to try this one and post results. Its the same size as original and is detected as 1650mah by kernel auditor and apps like accubattery. As a matter of fact Accubattery says, it cannot determine the size of the battery and assumes that it should be 1650. A custom battery capacity can be set but I dont think it will have any impact.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same old nasty cheap batteries. Same sticker on them all, actually 750mAh inside. Avoid.

Will you understand it allready???

But the sticker looks so convincing... i heard it also comes with a free pony ;)
    So your 205 posts are from answer like this..? Shame for XDA member...
    Answer like you should and dont make your post number up if you don't know the answer..

good for you 208 posts...you are so good and helpfull member of xda...
    stupid and not lazy for argue with members...

Well it's not as if you (or I) have contributed anything either.
    He has a point, if you don't use the search function first then tbh you shouldn't expect an answer. Why should we help someone who doesn't try to help themselves?
    Dear All,

Ultra-High Capacity Gold Battery for Samsung Galaxy S II - 2430mAh for $20.87 ONLY on Ebay UK Store

http://cgi.ebay.com/2430MAH-HIGH-CA...534?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2eb6332c06

M-B-GOLD-I9100-2430-1.jpg
    M-B-GOLD-I9100-2430-2.jpg

Description
    Manufactured in Japan, this premium ultra-high capacity replacement Gold battery is designed & tested to ensure performance and quality. Engineered from professional cutting-edge Japanese research and development, this premium Gold battery can guarantee quality and safety providing you with the maximum reliability, durability and run-time you need so you never run out of power every time.

Its high-quality flexible connectors offer excellent conductive and anti-corrosive properties extending the use of your phone between charges wherever you go. This brand new battery provides a high capacity of 2430mAh to increase your mobile phone's talk time and allow you to use your phone as long as you need to.

This battery is safe to use, identical in size & shaped to the original manufacturer's batteries and far better value for money. So with an extra battery on hand you can ensure that you never run out of power again!

Features
    Made in Japan
    2 year warranty
    Utra-high capacity battery
    Maximises time between charges
    Delivers superior performance
    Robust & durable battery
    Direct battery replacement
    Stable and safe to use
    No memory effect
    Capacity: 2430mAh

Really Too Good to BE True - Any one tried this battery ??

Wow, the evidence you present is so compelling!

SGSII - PACman v20 - Dorimanx 9.1