FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Need a Case with keyboard

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Icefluffy, Junior Member on 18th May 2014, 09:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Anyone found a good case with keyboard included? currently i have a IVSO case and i'm really happy with it but i find myself in the need of a keyboard
19th May 2014, 12:52 AM |#2  
5warafat1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
There is one white keyborad on amazon for lg g pad. I ordered it last week.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
19th May 2014, 05:59 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5warafat1

There is one white keyborad on amazon for lg g pad. I ordered it last week.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Could you link it? how do you rate it?
20th May 2014, 12:25 AM |#4  
5warafat1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
It's this one. I haven't received It yet. But it looks good and easy to carry.

http://www.amazon.com/Navitech-Slim-...g+pad+keyboard

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1400541918469.jpg
Views:	819
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	2752986  
13th June 2014, 05:25 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Any update for this?
16th June 2014, 11:42 PM |#6  
5warafat1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixk

Any update for this?

Its this

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1402958529513.jpg
Views:	1654
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	2802325   Click image for larger version

Name:	1402958543456.jpg
Views:	1493
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	2802326  
17th June 2014, 02:28 AM |#7  
k1n9n0th1n9's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 196
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5warafat1

Its this

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app

plz tell me about battery life with your keyboard ?
18th June 2014, 10:08 AM |#8  
Jhon998's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag UK - Live in UAE
Thanks Meter: 123
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5warafat1

It's this one. I haven't received It yet. But it looks good and easy to carry.

http://www.amazon.com/Navitech-Slim-...g+pad+keyboard

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app



Bluetooth? it doesn't look like a battery friendly, lol.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

i think i don't need a new case, because i already have the VOIA korean original case, i just maybe need a keyboard like this: http://www.amazon.com/BIRUGEAR-Bluet...s=LG+G+Pad+8.3
18th June 2014, 08:58 PM |#9  
5warafat1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
I think the battery life is ok, as I haven't used it much..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

But the one you're talking about doesn't attach to the tablet, that is the reason I didn't buy it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
18th June 2014, 11:38 PM |#10  
Jhon998's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag UK - Live in UAE
Thanks Meter: 123
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5warafat1

I think the battery life is ok, as I haven't used it much..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

But the one you're talking about doesn't attach to the tablet, that is the reason I didn't buy it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app



Because the one that you buy it came with a case that i already have, so why do i buy another case where i could buy a keyboard itself!
19th June 2014, 12:01 AM |#11  
5warafat1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Lol their is no case, it just a keyboard attached to the tablet. Look in the above image.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes