Qmobile Noir A500 Stock Deoxed Rom

Search This thread

malick186

Jan 16, 2013
Karachi
can any one tell me who to get my sim work on this rom?
i have tried mtkdriod tolls nvram backup but no sight of radio

waiting for your response.

Never experienced such type of issue in my A500. In the PM you mentioned that when you flash Colour OS and Lewa its working! thats strange! :confused:
Well I dont konw the solution bbut i can suggest you couple of things! ;)
Try to format cache and dalvik then reboot or format cache, dalvik and fix permissions, or just simply try to fix the permission from recovery and then reboot! I hope it will work for you! If not then report back to this thread.

irfan.shikarpuri

Apr 21, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Sim not working

Never experienced such type of issue in my A500. In the PM you mentioned that when you flash Colour OS and Lewa its working! thats strange! :confused:
Well I dont konw the solution bbut i can suggest you couple of things! ;)
Try to format cache and dalvik then reboot or format cache, dalvik and fix permissions, or just simply try to fix the permission from recovery and then reboot! I hope it will work for you! If not then report back to this thread.

Dear Malick Bahi, tried this but no success, bahi can u tell me how to restore backup from MTK Driod Tools, also there is a backup available @
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2444089

can u tell me the procedure, i can't understand why other roms are working in Qmobile A500 but stock rom has no sims, i also tried mobile uncle imei backup restore method, but nothing works :( any idea?

Last edited:

malick186

Jan 16, 2013
Karachi
Dear Malick Bahi, tried this but no success, bahi can u tell me how to restore backup from MTK Driod Tools, also there is a backup available @
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2444089

can u tell me the procedure, i can't understand why other roms are working in Qmobile A500 but stock rom has no sims, i also tried mobile uncle imei backup restore method, but nothing works :( any idea?

No bro dont have any idea! Well the link you mentioned already have the instructions to restore the backup through CWM recovery! I had used it couple of times for my A500 during dark days and it worked well. No issues at all. :laugh:

Reactions: irfan.shikarpuri

Top Liked Posts