[Q] remount SD card to different point without root?

Search This thread

tragikomix

Mar 15, 2012
my P700 with JB 4.1.2 update drives me crazy - i cant move apps to SD (apps for this purpose didnt work on my phone) i cant restore my beyondpod backup to my new phones cause it crashes, reason is it cant find my SD card - did some research on it on the web and many other has the same problem :(

is there a way to remount my SD card to the internal memory so the phone becomes usable for me? if not i hve to somehow ditch the phone and get myself a blackberry Z10

thank you all in advance! :good:

george brown

Sep 15, 2011
my P700 with JB 4.1.2 update drives me crazy - i cant move apps to SD (apps for this purpose didnt work on my phone) i cant restore my beyondpod backup to my new phones cause it crashes, reason is it cant find my SD card - did some research on it on the web and many other has the same problem :(

is there a way to remount my SD card to the internal memory so the phone becomes usable for me? if not i hve to somehow ditch the phone and get myself a blackberry Z10

thank you all in advance! :good:
You can use Root External 2 Internal SD in google playstore.

george brown

Sep 15, 2011
Sorry for that right now I'm using tapatalk. I didn't notice that. So without root? :D

Sent using Tapatalk

george brown

Sep 15, 2011
your right plus unaccessability of root is some kind of security mechanism on android,cause there is so much maleware going on....
Cause you didn't disable your antivirus/anti malware. It's exploit trying to install the root on your device. The exploit was detected by your antivirus & antimalware as a threat so they blocked it. It's truly a false alarm. You will never root your device if you don't trust the exploit.

Last edited: