Off-Topic: Discuss other devices here incuding iPhone

Search This thread

yoniinfante

Dec 25, 2010
Miami
guys here are some leaks of the next gen iCraps....seriously....

643927_4502738288596_1355328112_n_610x483.jpg

Reactions: ghostzyden

wolfeyes30

Do these people work? Let me guess, they all have vacation time this week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/9554353/Apple-fanatics-camp-out-for-iPhone-5.html

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf5-Prx19ZM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Newest Samsung ad, another right hook at apple.

I love Samsung's sense of humor.

Sent from Pluto.

Great video.. Lmao

gtuansdiamm

Nov 15, 2010
New York
I decided to do the bing challenge cause bing kept on bugging me
here are the results

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Emperor using psycommu

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349056304297.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349056304297.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 331

elephant007

Mar 10, 2008

OMG This vid slays me! I laughed the whole time, poor girl had no idea about anything, she's be easy for the taking... except she'd be the kind of girl that wouldn't leave you alone after you were done with her! HAHA

Has anyone noticed that the iPhone 5 commercials basically state two things.. they defy the laws of physics and that your thumb moving from here to here is just common sense... well if it's common sense why did it take Apple 6 generations for finally reach "common sense"?
Not to mention one of the 'features' they advertise is the shape of their new ear buds... say what? The new ear buds is a feature of the phone? A phone where the head phone plug into the bottom of the phone... so revolutionary, well at least that's what iPhone users think!

I predicted that Apple would slowly decay after Steve Jobs death... looks like they are decaying as quickly as he is decomposing (was that joke too soon?)
RIP Steve Job
RIP Apple Inc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xlAfqYWJ6M&feature=related

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2010
San Francisco
I like that the iPhone comes with such a beautifully lit screen, NFC for sharing things and using the tags, picture and picture, I can use ANY other android charger, and it is incredibly fast and has 2 GB of ram to handle a lot of processes. Oh wait.. that's my GS3. Nevermind. iPhone sucks. :laugh:

nerys71

May 13, 2008
I LOVE the iphone 5. its my favorite phone of all time. MAN the iphone 5 is AMAZING.

well I guess I should clarify. its not the I5 that is amazing its WHAT PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR IT that is amazing.

let me illustrate

4nZ2Ml.jpg

that is 2 S3's I have 3 accounts so I can (and might) do this a third time.

my cost? $0 in fact I made a couple dollars but that covers gas.

the process? all thanks to apple fans ! (thank you so much apple fans!)

I upgrade to an I5 I pay $250 wit tax and activation.

I own the I5 for about 10 seconds I have the rep put my old ESN back on my account. I turn to my left I hand my victum err Aquaintance from craigslist the I5 brand new sealed. he activates it on his account and hands me an S3 and $250 cash.

he gets the I5 he wants I get the S3 I want and paid nothing for it :) Me happy critter.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU apple and your fans!

I love droids in general.

I have 1 S2 and 2 S3's as well as a defy XT on Republic wireless.

I also have 4 M580's (you can get them around $20 a pop) 3 ZTE Scores (I had 8 sold 5 for double what I paid after I rooted them) and 4 Samsung Vitalities.

Owe and an old Evo 4g (nice computer actually)

you see droids are amazing because they are not phones. they are legitimate Portable Computers and POWERFUL portable computers that just happen to have "phone" cards in them which I simply don't use.

not counting my "active" phones (S2/3 and RW) I did not pay more than $60 for any of these phones with the ZTE's costing $30 a pop (sold 5 for $60 or more) and $20 for the M580's

I use the Vitalities and Scores as "timelapse" camera's. I make a "timepod" basically a monopod with a clamp on top and a spike on the bottom. I jam it in the ground clamp the droid in place connect external battery pack and hit "go" in "lapse it pro"

Here is one of my favorites recorded in 1080p using that little $30 ZTE Score.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YsOUd_a5TU

the M580's are going to be live security webcams for around the house. self contained camera wifi back up battery etc.. PERFECT. if anything moves it records a video and e-mails it to me or I can "log in" live and see whats going on anytime I want. trying doing that for $20 without one of these awesome little buggers :)

ANYTIME I can get a "cheap droid" as long as it a ginger and has a usable camera I buy it.

SO many uses :) I give one to my sisters BF to run strava. no data connection needed. it just records its stuff and when he gets home in range of wifi it logs in and uploads its load automatically.

SO many uses its crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: chillwill11

nerys71

May 13, 2008
you have no idea ow much I am kicking myself for not thinking of this earlier !! I could have been getting free phones for YEARS (I have 3 accounts and we don't use upgrades because we don't want to change our plans) so I could have done this ever 2 freaking years and I just NEVER thought of it.

I have one more upgrade left not sure what I want to do. if I want to get another S3 I need to do it now but I am also lusting that Note 2. Grr decisions.

I am hoping the note 2 will be out before black friday.

because then I can at least upgrade to an S3 for $50 on black friday if I decide not to go with the note 2.

but yeah you can get the "next" Iphone that comes out in 2 years I will be doing the SAME thing :) hehe

Top Liked Posts