Classic UIS THEME

Search This thread

rickberg

Jul 25, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Chaz187 the location services on this theme doesnt work either it gives dialog box saying unfortinatley settings has stopped

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Chaz187

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 5, 2011
Orange city
Chaz187 the location services on this theme doesnt work either it gives dialog box saying unfortinatley settings has stopped

You must have had a bad download as you are the only one having any issues..... I have not had anyone complain of the issues you are reporting. ... I use gps all the time with zero issued......
ta3ehevu.jpg

From my Smoked Waffle n2!!!!

Reactions: Mongo23ny

eg62011

Apr 21, 2011
Awesome theme can't wait to get some chaz love on 4.4

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

calebsb

Dec 10, 2012
spokompton
Ok im redownloading the theme and the classic rom from scratch do a factory reset and wipe through philz and reflash rom with theme dobi need to flash rom reboot then theme or can I flash both using the multi zip option

If you were having problems before, its best to flash the rom, reboot, set it up, then flash the theme.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cyberthug101

Nov 22, 2012
Grand Rapids
Anyone having to do battery pull when plugging charger with handset off? I have 4 handsets running this Rom and theme only one has this issue. Any thoughts?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Chaz187

Chaz187

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 5, 2011
Orange city
Anyone having to do battery pull when plugging charger with handset off? I have 4 handsets running this Rom and theme only one has this issue. Any thoughts?

That is a weird one.... never seen that! I may be doing this theme for my new 4.4.2 rom though.... ?????

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok this is my Up In Smoke theme for my Classic rom!!
    this theme is made to work with it only I have not tried it on any others!!

Classic UIS
    Special thanks go to:
    Team Wicked

Calebsb for letting me port it...

Dazednconfused
    for his help and knowledge and Allowing me to port it.......

More will be ADDED ASAP like screen shots ans list of the apks themed....
    Ok im redownloading the theme and the classic rom from scratch do a factory reset and wipe through philz and reflash rom with theme dobi need to flash rom reboot then theme or can I flash both using the multi zip option

If you were having problems before, its best to flash the rom, reboot, set it up, then flash the theme.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    You sir are a beast. Great work...as always!

That is a weird one.... never seen that! I may be doing this theme for my new 4.4.2 rom though.... ?????

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk