[Q] Is my phone bricked? please asvise.

Search This thread

playcorn99

Mar 19, 2011
Hello, I need a little advice. I rooted my Verizon Note 3 and everything was going well. I was trying to prepare to flash the bajarom. I was in safestrap and I did a backup. After the backup I tapped the Rom Slot 1 button. I admit I was confused to how I was going to upload the bajarom, so when I tapped Rom Slot 1 I was thinking it would promp me to load something. Well my phone rebooted and it went to a black screen. My PC will not recognize my phone now. Kies doesn't recognize it, Odin doesn't either. When I go into "my computer" I plugged in my phone to the usb to see what pops up. The PC makes the noise acknowledging a connection and the icon pops up as "CD Drive." I click it and it says please insert cd. I cannot get into the phone files whatsoever. I cant even boot it by holding the home, volume up and power buttons. any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

TechBSwift

Jul 14, 2010
Hello, I need a little advice. I rooted my Verizon Note 3 and everything was going well. I was trying to prepare to flash the bajarom. I was in safestrap and I did a backup. After the backup I tapped the Rom Slot 1 button. I admit I was confused to how I was going to upload the bajarom, so when I tapped Rom Slot 1 I was thinking it would promp me to load something. Well my phone rebooted and it went to a black screen. My PC will not recognize my phone now. Kies doesn't recognize it, Odin doesn't either. When I go into "my computer" I plugged in my phone to the usb to see what pops up. The PC makes the noise acknowledging a connection and the icon pops up as "CD Drive." I click it and it says please insert cd. I cannot get into the phone files whatsoever. I cant even boot it by holding the home, volume up and power buttons. any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Did you turn your phone off, turn on and go into download mode?