[HELP] Soft-Bricked i527M

Search This thread

fogtint

May 26, 2014
I must have messed up during root, and my wifi wasnt turning on so I tried to flash stock rom, and now it wont boot. It boots up to;
Image too large!! W:1080 H:1920
display image fail
Secure fail: kernel

I've tried flashing several roms, yet no luck and I'm sure people have fixed this issue with their phones before. Some please help if they can

Carnage

Dec 21, 2013
Sarawak
I must have messed up during root, and my wifi wasnt turning on so I tried to flash stock rom, and now it wont boot. It boots up to;
Image too large!! W:1080 H:1920
display image fail
Secure fail: kernel

I've tried flashing several roms, yet no luck and I'm sure people have fixed this issue with their phones before. Some please help if they can

Are you sure you flash the correct firmware?..The secure kernel fail happen when you try to downgrading..

fogtint

May 26, 2014
This issue won't allow me to enter recovery mode. I can only enter download mode or ODIN is what its referred to.

Carnage

Dec 21, 2013
Sarawak
My Mega was on 4.2.2 before I even thought about rooting it. The Samsung mega only has 4.2.2 firmware does it not? If it doesn't where do I find the lower firmwares?

Yup,the mega still on 4.2.2 but some of newer firmwares got knox on it...try search the firmwares on SamMobile..or maybe @starmaster10 can help.

Edit:you cannot downgrade if you knox tripped.Choose the exact firmware you running before.

Last edited:

fogtint

May 26, 2014
Yup,the mega still on 4.2.2 but some of newer firmwares got knox on it...try search the firmwares on SamMobile..or maybe @starmaster10 can help.

Edit:you cannot downgrade if you knox tripped.Choose the exact firmware you running before.

I've spent a good part of the day looking for solutions and downloads and whatnot but still nothing. Am I screwed?

fogtint

May 26, 2014
I have a sd card for the phone but since I have this issue I can't enter usb storage mode so I can't put any files on it. I tried flashing all the firmwares with ODIN but I still end up with the secure fail: kernel error.

I GOT MY PHONE BACK!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH OMFG.. ONE THING THOUGH, WIFI ISNT WORKING..sorry for caps i spent 12hours straight looking for a solution

Nov 7, 2009
hello every one ,,,,,,
i have i527m for unlock ,, so i need to root this first i try wit kingo root etc but no luck , also super user new verion ,,
then i flash my phone with pre rooted file ROOT_JDQ39.I527MVLUBNA3 this file ,

after that now my phone dont have imei ,, imei \null null ,, basband unkown ,, ,,
and it showing 4.2.2 verion in side ,

now i cant find the offical file of 4.4.2 wich was inside before ,,
i try with i527m file like bell file etc ,, but i cant flash using odin , its failed ,,

also i try with an other i527m file its flashed but after flash i got image size error \etc

any way come to the point , i alrady try with 4.4.2 and 4.4.4 wich is alrady post here by an indian guy ,he put lot off file but all are not working on my phone , with sd card methoot , i try but all firmware are failed ,,,,,

now i need 4.4.2 firmware plz any one give me link ,,,
i527m 4.4.2

thanx in adance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can you tell me which rom you flash to have the wifi working? I had the same wifi problme before and ends up have to flash with custom rom cm11.

Thx
    I beleive this is the post for that rom here and you might have ti take the md5 ext. off the end of the file if it does not work..and this rom is pre-rooted also. :)