!UPDATED 23/9/09! NEW FCW'S 6.5.X STARLIGHT (23037) AND 6.5 Calmity HD (23004)

Search This thread

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
now my next titanium edition is finished and soon to be uploaded i will have a beta version of my next home edition up and running within the next few days. As improving on my last one is proving to be quite a task im looking for 10 beta testers who are willing to give feedback or advice on the next home build as i work things out. i intend to have some experienced cooks but this offer is open to anyone if you are interested pm me to become part of the team

hardcor

Aug 18, 2007
works fine but 1 question

Hi i downloaded and installed the rom and it works like a charm.
I was just wandering if it is possible to make the sound icon clickable so i can change the volume of my phone ? also a battery icon would be nice. much thanks though for the rom...

jago-k1

Jan 28, 2009
now my next titanium edition is finished and soon to be uploaded i will have a beta version of my next home edition up and running within the next few days. As improving on my last one is proving to be quite a task im looking for 10 beta testers who are willing to give feedback or advice on the next home build as i work things out. i intend to have some experienced cooks but this offer is open to anyone if you are interested pm me to become part of the team
woot woot! I like the current flash a lot(home edition), but it gets funky when getting phone calls and the ringing is weird too. Can't wait for the new ROM :)

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Hi i downloaded and installed the rom and it works like a charm.
I was just wandering if it is possible to make the sound icon clickable so i can change the volume of my phone ? also a battery icon would be nice. much thanks though for the rom...

hmm thats weird. the volume icon shouldnt be a problem. as for the battery icon do you mean its not showing up? if so make sure you flash an official wm6 rom first. these are compressed roms but really its best off to do this before any new custom rom

Last edited:

Zikosoft

Feb 17, 2009
Hello everybody,

their is 2 little problem in this version:

when you lessen music and when you switch the phone(to economise energy) the music stop !!

and the seconde i can't found my city in the map (Casablanca).

i wich in the next rom solve this problem.

jago-k1

Jan 28, 2009
Hello everybody,

when you lessen music and when you switch the phone(to economise energy) the music stop !!

Not all cities are listed, so unless he updates it, it won't show up. About the music, let the device go on standby by itself and the music should still play.

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Hello everybody,

yeah just letting it go into standby should do the trick and as for the cities in the map its just phat pointui have included. im a member of theyre website so ill always be using the latest version of theyre free edition. i think the paid version has more cities in but i wouldnt be able to use it in my roms as it copyright theft

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Thers no download link..

Also is there any chance of maybe a light version or one without voice command? Its too hard for me to remove so I can use MS VC..

thanks

links there now. it didnt show up 1st time round. ill be adding more versions when ive set set my laptop back up. ive got to start from scratch again. got my kitchen tools set up now and most of my oems back off my useful rom cooking repossitory. need to get back themes and re-create a few oems i hadnt put up on there yet. once ive done that i can get started on that home beta again. think its going to be a long night. its already 3.30am here lol

ernudo

Nov 4, 2008
Dead Herm300 after flashing

I made a mistake, I didn´t load the battery full.
Then I flashed the Titanium Storm with the ac adaptor connected and reached flash or something similar completed but no more reaction. I pulled out the battery and now I only have the RLOD (RedLightOfDeath).

What can I do ?

Thank you people for all hints.

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
I made a mistake, I didn´t load the battery full.
Then I flashed the Titanium Storm with the ac adaptor connected and reached flash or something similar completed but no more reaction. I pulled out the battery and now I only have the RLOD (RedLightOfDeath).

What can I do ?

Thank you people for all hints.

you'll have shorted out the battery while it wasnt in properly as the red light means theres an incomplete charge circuit so youll need a new battery. same thing happened to an old smartphone i had. id advise getting one from ebay or somewhere that has nothing to do with the operators as they charge stupid prices for them just because they can you could get one maybe half the price or even less online. in fact check out this one that i found. its got twice the capacity of the standard one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Replacement-f...hash=item220232152791&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

jake_duh_great

May 7, 2009
uhh major noob here ^_^
i LOVE this rom its awesomee, amazing work!
one thing,
is there any way to get a lite version w/out pointui? i understand its baked/cooked in and you cannot remove it.
And if i can help in any way with this let me know :D
also my wifi in the comm manager is greyed out but in wlan setting it is able to be turned on.

Last edited:

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
uhh major noob here ^_^
i LOVE this rom its awesomee, amazing work!
one thing,
is there any way to get a lite version w/out pointui? i understand its baked/cooked in and you cannot remove it.
And if i can help in any way with this let me know :D
also my wifi in the comm manager is greyed out but in wlan setting it is able to be turned on.

try the latest titanium edition in the second post. theres one there with the same build as the home edition and one on a newer build

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
home 2 rom nearly finished

im uploading my beta version of my next home edition for the people who messaged me. all being well itll be out soon

jago-k1

Jan 28, 2009
Loving the Titanium edition! I only have 1 issue going on with it, being that the battery meter icon doesn't work. It seems to be connected with the task manager, so when I click on it, it just exits w/e Window i'm in or brings up the TM.

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Loving the Titanium edition! I only have 1 issue going on with it, being that the battery meter icon doesn't work. It seems to be connected with the task manager, so when I click on it, it just exits w/e Window i'm in or brings up the TM.

this is a standard wm6.5 thing. youll find that all 6.5 roms do that. you can get to the battery settings in settings/system. I think theres a work around for it but ive not had the time to look into it properly. ive got alot on at the moment with work, job hunting and at home and with my next home edition nearly finished im concentrating on that for now. its going to be a beast ;)

ernudo

Nov 4, 2008
Herm300 alive with new battery

it´s true -like fkw told- you can not reanimate the batteries.
I bought a good one for 10 Euro at ebay, now the Herm functions.

But I want to use a 4 GB SDHC micro SD, I was told with WM 6.5 it will work - but it isn´t recognisied from the Herrm.

Nice time
Ernst