Thread DELETED/Locked??? This is DEVELOPMENT section not Q&A/General!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thinking of posting a new thread???

Use the search button on the top bar

If any mod, including myself, continue to find new threads about topics that have threads already existing or [Q] questions in the development forums!

The thread will be locked with no notice and/or up to a temp BAN!!

Mods, including myself, are not here to keep the forum organized after the fact, we need your help to keep it organized, clean and grouped.

To the dedicated members that care to keep this forum, subforums included, clean and organized and grouped.
Please start reporting threads to the mods to take action. Using this button.

Thank You and happy easy searching. :)
c912e676f56ef639b43303fb7613935b2g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thinking of posting a new thread???

Use the search button on the top bar

If any mod, including myself, continue to find new threads about topics that have threads already existing or [Q] questions in the development forums!

The thread will be locked with no notice and/or up to a temp BAN!!

Mods, including myself, are not here to keep the forum organized after the fact, we need your help to keep it organized, clean and grouped.

To the dedicated members that care to keep this forum, subforums included, clean and organized and grouped.
    Please start reporting threads to the mods to take action. Using this button.

Thank You and happy easy searching. :)
    c912e676f56ef639b43303fb7613935b2g.jpg
    :rolleyes: I should report this post for copying original text *mine* with due credit given :cool:

Remember members.......stupid questions will not be tolerated in the dev threads.