[Q] Aut Rotate issue

Search This thread

Eyezayah

Jan 5, 2011
Up until a couple days ago my phone hasn't had any issues with it. I noticed over the weekend that I can no longer get the phone to rotate. When I go into system settings to calibrate sensors, settings force closes. Anyone have this happen to them? Anyone have any remedies? I was on D801 stock rom, but it also seems to be the case on Paranoid. Seems like a hardware problem, but the settings force close makes me think that maybe it is software related. Thanks for your help!

Mar 4, 2014
Up until a couple days ago my phone hasn't had any issues with it. I noticed over the weekend that I can no longer get the phone to rotate. When I go into system settings to calibrate sensors, settings force closes. Anyone have this happen to them? Anyone have any remedies? I was on D801 stock rom, but it also seems to be the case on Paranoid. Seems like a hardware problem, but the settings force close makes me think that maybe it is software related. Thanks for your help!

You tried factory reset?

Eyezayah

Jan 5, 2011
I did, actually. I flashed the modem in the T-Mobile forums from the newest 4.4.2 update. Is that what's causing it? I'll try flashing the older modem and see.

GTMoraes

Dec 3, 2010
Recife
Same problem here. Happens with LG's 4.4.2 and 4.2 Modem.
Also, your compass is lost.

If you go back to 4.2 it works, at least it works here.

Reactions: Eyezayah

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    did you flash a new modem ?
    Same problem here. Happens with LG's 4.4.2 and 4.2 Modem.
    Also, your compass is lost.

If you go back to 4.2 it works, at least it works here.