Post Your Homescreens!

Search This thread

dkahs23

Aug 10, 2011
yorks red adw theme.
also in adw ex I have the icons size settings to max to make them that big. Also 5 columns by 4 rows...
Thanks ;)
This is just the beginning

Cool..yorks red adw theme icons also works with launcher pro. Thanks Ash

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Well it half way works, lol

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Well it half way works, lol

What u mean "half way" works?

I love it for the dialer, twitter bird, camera, etc... icons..

Also...I find adw ex launcher(paid) to be way.more worth it than the launcher pro paid version...more animation choices and just all around much better/wider range of themes...and more customization...(launcher pro paid version I BELIEVE comes w/ scrolling widgets ...BUT I just added in Android pro widgets app and get the same thing wit adw...PLUS Android pro widgets can be themed as well....im loving this...I don't care if I gotta pay 2-5 bucks here or there for some solid customizable apps that I will have access to forever....))
I used to be a go launcher ex kinda guy due to it being free AND having app drawer animation. But I don't use my app drawer often enough to care about an animation there anymore....I find myself long pressing home.key more often now to just get recent apps...man I love how Android works....
Happy customizing everyone!!
LET'S SEE WHAT YA GOT!! ;)
im curious as to how anyone else running blooded and blazed on eclipse is setting up....

Last edited:

Jeffmeister

Feb 8, 2010
Laredo, TX
1322723261663.png

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

Kevin3328

Sep 1, 2011
Connecticut
U can make the clock on top transparent with that app.. I have it.. then u will see the lovely lady... or u can remove it also

Very nice ;)
To bad u can't resize that widget so u can see her face on wallpaper ...u less u r using a third party launcher that allows widget resize like go launcher ex or adw ex..

Edit...also...what u using for that lockscreen? Widget locker? Go locker?

im using adw ex. and yea widget locker ....:cool:

I Just need a nice folder app with the feel of the iphone

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

U can make the clock on top transparent with that app.. I have it.. then u will see the lovely lady... or u can remove it also

Yea on the home screen I changed it

Top Liked Posts