[Q] Importing SMS?

Search This thread

syddd

Jun 24, 2011
Has anyone managed to import SMS from an Androis/iOS device? After a lot of googling I found, that the "import my data" app can only import SMS from Lumias and Symbian phones. Plus ive read, that you cannot make such app because MS does dot give you access to those APIs.

odehhasan

Apr 11, 2009
I've been looking around for a solution but it seems that we have to accept to let go all of our precious texts behind.... ?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

dbooth2

May 2, 2007
Sheffield
I've tried to point the Nokia Transfer My Data app at my HTC Titan but it won't connect. I occassionally get a 'Unsupported' message on the Titan so I think the Titan's Bluetooth doesn't connect whatever profile is trying to be used. Anybody got any suggestions for transferring text messages from a HTC Titan to a Lumia 1020?

KurtSagar

Apr 18, 2009
If you want to import your SMS from Android to lumia then please read out the below solution.
SOLUTION:
move all sms into your SD card then log on this SD card into your lumia then import your all sms simple..!!
Next question please ??

Can you please elaborate on this "move all sms into your SD card then log on this SD card into your lumia then import your all sms" ?

I've got 1020 and it does not have SD card support.

Thanks.

Fekish

Dec 14, 2007
Limassol
Motorola Droid RAZR
There isn't an app like sms backup on windows phones????? To sync the sms previous backed up?
This might be a dealbreaker on my decision to go from Android to windows

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk