[Completed] S4 i9505 Shutdown after standbye help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
need alot more info, what were your previous activities, what rom you using, what do you mean by standbye?
Activities : just using apps like whatsapp
Roms: stock rom first now hazex rom
standbye : just one tap on power button that will usually only turn of the screen but now he is turned completely of.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
Hey I have a S4 that is instantly shutdown itself after my screen goes to standbye.

Hi there,

Your member state is "Senior" and you know how/where to search on XDA and I think it was much easier for you if you post this question in the specific area of Samsung S4.

Here: XDA Developers > Samsung Galaxy S 4 i9500, i9505, i9505G, i9506 > Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

The mission of XDA Assist is to provide basic help to those who have tried searching but can't find what they are looking for and need assistance. This is not a "helpdesk" providing technical assistance but more to point you in the correct direction with your problem. Perhaps you can't find posts on how to root your phone, install custom recovery or maybe you have questions about how to navigate and use features on the site.

Our XDA Assist team will give you links to threads/forums that are relevant to your problem. You may be pointed towards guides and instructions that can be quite complex, so you will still need to read carefully and be cautious before attempting to make software changes to your device. It is essential you are in the correct forum for your device model; what works for one can ruin another.

I'll close this thread and please ask in the proper forum/area.

Thanks for understanding

Razvan

Status
Not open for further replies.