{HELP} Interactive Help Forum!{TUTORIALS} Where questions are encouraged!

Search This thread

thicklizard

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2011
Crown Point
Yes and when I recompiled it it moved the home screens down. So I was going to go through the one looking for the files I need. And add to the current one. Will this process even work the way I am going about it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
Yes and when I recompiled it it moved the home screens down. So I was going to go through the one looking for the files I need. And add to the current one. Will this process even work the way I am going about it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I don't know exactly what you're doing. So, maybe? Lol.

Robobob1221

Feb 4, 2012
取手市。日本
I edited some 9.png images and patched the ones which had errors but these, although fixed, appear stretched or shrunk. When I was editing them I didn't notice any change in dimensions.
Is it just that I didn't notice the changes or would there be another reason as to why this is happening?
Sent from my PC36100

fernando sor

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
I edited some 9.png images and patched the ones which had errors but these, although fixed, appear stretched or shrunk. When I was editing them I didn't notice any change in dimensions.
Is it just that I didn't notice the changes or would there be another reason as to why this is happening?
Sent from my PC36100

You can put them in draw9patch and to the right they allow you to stretch them in different ways to test

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
Rage rage rage. Our ics rom hangs on the splash. So I go to theme, with ferns files, and get ****ing errors. Rage. I'm going to bed. Rage.

Robobob1221

Feb 4, 2012
取手市。日本
You can put them in draw9patch and to the right they allow you to stretch them in different ways to test

I used draw9patch to fix any bad ones and these are the ones that appear strectched even though I made sure to keep them as was.

Realized that I hadn't recompiled the images before putting them into the apks :eek:
Sent from my PC36100

Last edited:

fernando sor

Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Idk I got mad and deleted the log and all the folders lol. Good news is, I think I got our rom bootable. Will test after I wake up. If that works, I'll have to start modding apks. And get some fresh errors for you.

Really using straight apktool is super easy and you don't have to delete anything you mod

dieselford

Jan 8, 2012
Tampa, FL
Remap sense 3.0 right rosie

I'm going to take a shot at it. I have been trying to learn how to remap the personalize button on sense 3.0. There are guides to sense 1.0, but nothing for 3.0. Could someone pm me that is willing to help or possibly make a tutorial for those of us trying to learn development. Thanks Jeff for the mod to disable the sense 3.0 carousel! I use it on every rom!

TaffyUK

May 8, 2012
Hi, I have rooted my htc with 2.00.0002 and the s is on. I installed ICS with no problems using Rom Manger until it rebooted. At that point it either gets stuck on the white screen or blue/black screen after. This forces me to recover from my back up. Is there any reason for this happening? I have tried multiple files and happens for them all. Am i doing something wrong?

Jose5151

May 9, 2012
How to root Cinepad

Hello, I would like to root my Cinepad 10' running android ICS 4.0.3 to install ubuntu over it as a virtual machine. I don't know how to create a custom root program but if anyone knows a way I could learn then please tell me and thank you. Is it possible to run a root program from another device similar to mine like the rooting zip for the galaxy tab? If you can help me then thank you and if you can't help me then thank you for reading this post.

fernando sor

Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Hello, I would like to root my Cinepad 10' running android ICS 4.0.3 to install ubuntu over it as a virtual machine. I don't know how to create a custom root program but if anyone knows a way I could learn then please tell me and thank you. Is it possible to run a root program from another device similar to mine like the rooting zip for the galaxy tab? If you can help me then thank you and if you can't help me then thank you for reading this post.

That's a somewhat specialized procedure. Have you checked the forums for that device?

sakindia123

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 6, 2011
Noida
Hullo folks ;)

I own a Htc Explorer/Pico.I want to compile Cyanogen Mod 7 for my device from source.
Now as we all know,Cm7 rom part is quite easy to port,but it's the sense kernel that's the culprit(grr.......)

So,i have to compile an AOSP kernel (damn).
I was wondering if i shud port and AOSP android kernel(takes a l00ng time and difficult) to my device OR disable Htc propreitary crap in kernel config(wudnt be that easy,eh?)
Any sort of direction will be really appreciated ^_^

Reactions: H4CK3R.

jboyer0000

Jan 16, 2011
Jackson, MI
Alright guys, I've searched for the answer to no avail. I edited rosie.apk to include the 5x4 app drawer,but when I flash it nothing changes.I copied the meta-inf into modified rosie. Did I miss something? I'm on the og EVO.

Edit: I used apkmanager instead of apktool and everything worked:D
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts