Post Reply Email Thread
13th January 2013, 08:40 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffux3

hi, what apk works with optimus black?

None ^^
The original author updated its app. You should get it from the market, I guess it should work with Optimus Black.

14th January 2013, 10:03 AM |#132  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Angry
sorry wrong thread....
The Following User Says Thank You to rmrajm1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rmrajm1 Ad-Free
13th February 2013, 08:54 AM |#133  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 0

More
LED not turning off when charge is complete
Hi,
I have been using the app for over a year now. It worked flawlessly on Gingerbred & CyanogenMod 7.1.

I installed ICS (4.0.4) on my LG Optimus 2x and the app works, but when the charge is complete in stanby (and the screen is turned off) the notification LED don't turn off automatically. They only turn off when I turn the screen on (even if it is on lockscreen).
1st March 2013, 02:57 PM |#134  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergosum

Dear fakeasd ^^,

I don't use CM10 but Stock ICS v28G and I have indeed encountered the 2 first issues.

In my experience the constant mode doesn't work in test mode but works in practice. What you can do is set the brightness to 0 (Misc / Touch LED options / Touch LED brightness). There might be some interferences between this setting and the "Front Key light" from ICS.

Gmail and whatsapp notifications work for me, it's weird. Do SMS and missed call notification work for you?

For me SMS and Call notification ..also constant light notification only works if i disable my "lockscreen"....
3rd March 2013, 11:47 AM |#135  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreephiber

For me SMS and Call notification ..also constant light notification only works if i disable my "lockscreen"....

its no working on stock rooted v30a with SU and superSU u tryed both, any help?
4th March 2013, 02:58 PM |#136  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 346

More
This app is working on ics and cm10 pengus for me totally
Download latest version from android market
25th April 2013, 07:59 PM |#137  
Thanks Meter: 1,696

Donate to Me
More
Has anyone got this working with the LG MyTouch e739? I know it's not listed as supported, but it almost works. The test notification flashes the lights, but not when I get a text or miss a call. I'm using andr00ib's AOKP JB 4.1.2 v0.3 ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)