Thanks Meter: 8

More
hi
really nice app
25th June 2011, 10:16 AM |#14  
Flag Silkeborg
Thanks Meter: 38

More
After the most recently update of Handcent SMS it's possible to choose Handcent as the default messaging application, and by then disable the stock messaging application. But when you do so, LG 2X/Black Notifications doesn't work when you receive a message. Do you think you can fix this in a future update?
27th June 2011, 03:52 PM |#15  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This app can "listen to" other application's notifications. Did you try to enable the "monitoring" for Handcent ? (notification > select monitored activities)
27th June 2011, 06:32 PM |#16  
Flag Arezzo
Thanks Meter: 294

More
Great work!
28th June 2011, 05:25 PM |#17  
Flag Bekasi
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpn-

This app can "listen to" other application's notifications. Did you try to enable the "monitoring" for Handcent ? (notification > select monitored activities)

Yes, it can..
It just much more better from it's beta version..
Now i can have notification on my Whatsapp chat while ringtone is turned off..
3rd July 2011, 03:24 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi,

first of all i would like to say a big thanks to the developer xigzil of this great app, it always worked reliably on my LG P990.

Now i have changed my device to Samsung Galaxy S2 and wanted to ask xigzil if is possible to make this app work with?

I would really appreciate it and with a high probability of many other too.

Thanks in advance.

Max One
3rd July 2011, 03:47 AM |#19  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 175

More
For the charging monitoring can you make it so that as the charge gets closer to 100% more of the LEDs are on.

For example 0-30% the menu LED is on 31-60% Menu and Home LED on. 61-90% Menu Home and Back LED are on. And 91-100% all 4 LEDs on. Somthing like that.

OR even if they could even pulse kinda like the battery icon at the top of the screen does where it will fill in blocks (if that makes sense)
5th July 2011, 09:43 PM |#20  
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 1,715

More
Lightbulb Suggestion
Hi,

I love this application. But I have a suggestion. I have Go SMS Pro and the screen turns on when I receive a message. After the screen turns on, the notifications stop, even if I turn the screen off!

Could you add an option to make the notification works until there aren't any notification left?

An example, I'm at work and I receive a message, I turn the screen on to see who send me a message, but I don't read it. It stays unread (the notification in the top bar stays there). And then I turn off the screen to see the message when I have the time. But the notification stops. I what the notification never stops until I read the message. I don't mind if the notification is working even if I using the phone.

Thanks
6th July 2011, 12:29 PM |#21  
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 1,715

More
Lightbulb Another suggestion
I have another suggestion, to use the blue light. If is possible, alternate between blue and white
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)