Thanks Meter: 29

By xigzil, Junior Member on 15th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2011, 12:29 PM |#21  
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 1,596

More
Lightbulb Another suggestion
I have another suggestion, to use the blue light. If is possible, alternate between blue and white

9th July 2011, 08:52 AM |#22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Thanks everyone for your kind words ! I'm happy you like the app

I'm sorry for the lack off updates recently, real life is quite busy at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max One

Hi,

first of all i would like to say a big thanks to the developer xigzil of this great app, it always worked reliably on my LG P990.

Now i have changed my device to Samsung Galaxy S2 and wanted to ask xigzil if is possible to make this app work with?

I would really appreciate it and with a high probability of many other too.

Thanks in advance.

Max One

There is no plans to support SGS2 at the moment. The reason being that (from what I understand) the kernel has to be modified to be able to change the LEDs. I may be wrong though, since I don't own the device I can't check it out myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krolla03

For the charging monitoring can you make it so that as the charge gets closer to 100% more of the LEDs are on.

For example 0-30% the menu LED is on 31-60% Menu and Home LED on. 61-90% Menu Home and Back LED are on. And 91-100% all 4 LEDs on. Somthing like that.

OR even if they could even pulse kinda like the battery icon at the top of the screen does where it will fill in blocks (if that makes sense)

I suppose you use the Optimus Black ? It is a good idea. I'll note it down and look at it when I have the time. Time is unfortunately not something I have a great deal of at the moment though

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcop7

Hi,

I love this application. But I have a suggestion. I have Go SMS Pro and the screen turns on when I receive a message. After the screen turns on, the notifications stop, even if I turn the screen off!

Could you add an option to make the notification works until there aren't any notification left?

An example, I'm at work and I receive a message, I turn the screen on to see who send me a message, but I don't read it. It stays unread (the notification in the top bar stays there). And then I turn off the screen to see the message when I have the time. But the notification stops. I what the notification never stops until I read the message. I don't mind if the notification is working even if I using the phone.

Thanks

I have another suggestion, to use the blue light. If is possible, alternate between blue and white

I've answered your private message of the same question

But in short, the notification should not start before the screen turns on. Try to increase the delay in Feedback -> Delay. A more stable solution could be to add the SMS-app as a monitored activity and disable the built-in SMS/MMS check.

Is is difficult to determine when all notifications has been read, so at the moment I don't know any reliable way of doing it. It is possible to add an option to stop the feedback when the device is unlocked from the lock-screen instead of when the screen turns on. The downside with this is that it wont work with all third party lock-screens though. I'll think about it though.

About the alternation of colors. I suppose you have an Optimus Black, where I think it is possible to change the colors of the LEDs. I don't know how to do it though and I don't have access to this device myself so I can unfortunately not experiment with it. But if anyone can find out how to do it I could implement it when I have the time.
9th July 2011, 10:52 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Very nice update thank you.

-smc
10th July 2011, 03:43 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello!

i love the app lg 2x, its really a must have! but i have a problem and i think you won't fix it, because it's a little bit tricky!

by using the widgetlocker app, instead of the standard lockscreen, the lg notification app doesn't work anymore :/ no more flash lights :/
any ideas?

thx & so long
10th July 2011, 04:16 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Re, problem already solved!
12th July 2011, 05:44 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Nice!

Can you make it work with Whatsapp?
13th July 2011, 06:22 AM |#27  
Flag Togliatti
Thanks Meter: 723

More
Thanks for great and usefull app Martin!
Just one issue worried me: high cpu load and battery drain when notification is active.

Here is busybox top output:
Quote:

PID PPID USER STAT VSZ %MEM CPU %CPU COMMAND
1633 1069 10079 S 240m 64.5 0 33.4 com.martinborjesson.o2xtouchlednot

14th July 2011, 08:36 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Ahhm where is it..

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA Premium App
15th July 2011, 08:29 PM |#29  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcop7

Hi,

I love this application. But I have a suggestion. I have Go SMS Pro and the screen turns on when I receive a message. After the screen turns on, the notifications stop, even if I turn the screen off!

Could you add an option to make the notification works until there aren't any notification left?

An example, I'm at work and I receive a message, I turn the screen on to see who send me a message, but I don't read it. It stays unread (the notification in the top bar stays there). And then I turn off the screen to see the message when I have the time. But the notification stops. I what the notification never stops until I read the message. I don't mind if the notification is working even if I using the phone.

Thanks

Did you try increasing the waiting time before notifications start working, to like 30s? That way you would have time to turn on the screen and see who sent the msg, then turn the screen back off and notifications will start afterwards. I guess, not sure, but you can try!

I'd like to thank the dev for this awesome app, really useful! Thanks.
I have a suggestion: Skype and other programs who put their icon in the notification bar (for example Talkdroid, a MSN client), trigger your app even when there's no real notification. I haven't figured out why exactly, but I have the feeling it's related to the change in your online status in those apps. For example: if I turn my display off Talkdroid will show me afk to my MSN friends, and doing so your app is triggered and notifications start, even tho there's nothing to read...
I hope this will help, meanwhile thanks once again!
17th July 2011, 02:13 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
This application is awesome! I really love it.. it adds what these devices lacks :)

It would be great if you could add SOUND NOTIFICATIONS: with my old symbian phone, I used to have a program called "Remind me" that blinks a button and makes sound every two minutes (configurable) until you see the notification.

Could it be added to this great app?
17th July 2011, 08:37 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Nice
thank you for the nice update!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)