FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

*Guide* Root CDMA VZW Galaxy Tab Using [ROM][CDMA/VZW][2.3.5]Stock+Root Vanilla*

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 51

By lexriley, Member on 5th December 2011, 03:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th December 2011, 05:36 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Wow how big of a douche are you OP? You blatantly kanged his work and post it as your own. You really need to take down all the posts in each forum and ASK PERMISSION to the REAL DEVELOPER. Please don't say "oh this is my work blah blah blah" because it's as easy as checking md5's.

5th January 2012, 04:49 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
So I've been having problems getting my Tab to update, so I did the process starting from DJ11 without applying that update first.

What problems am I likely to run into?
8th January 2012, 03:54 AM |#23  
Flag Chitown
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Will this work in LTE VZW 10.1 Tab ?

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk
28th February 2012, 04:10 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up thanks
Thanks to dsb9928 for the excellent ROM. I am loving having control over my Tab.
2nd March 2012, 07:15 AM |#25  

More
There is no sim/rim port for my tab i800VZW
Hi, just wondering how to use my country's CDMA operator with the tab. It has no sim/rim port. Thanks for your any help/suggestion.

Regards
13th May 2012, 09:37 AM |#26  
not working
I am unable to get this to work. Just bought device last week... VZW, stock out of box, android 2.3.5... tried superoneclick and ODIN too... the Samsung Keis Software doesnt see the device either... although it seems to work just fine.
14th May 2012, 02:05 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
I have been trying for days but heimdall gives me a error saying device not detected i think the error number is 12

What am i doing wrong?
Edit. I know my drivers are installed right because my computer recognizes my tab and also i have tried this on more than one computer getting the same error
Sent from my SCH-I800 using xda premium
14th May 2012, 05:50 AM |#28  
Flag always always travelling......for work.

More
it worked for me.
okay, just adding my 2-cents, because I finally rooted the damn thing (sch-i800). if it works give me a thank you, note, or whatever.

I am using Heimdall 1.3.2 and had all kinds of problems. Most of these are dealing with the error code 12.

So here is what i did different.

I used the Utilities tab on Heimdall, downloaded the stock PIT off my Verzion Tab, and used that when flashing all the other files.

I only wanted Root so I used my own PIT, and the zImage from this thread.

Bingo, I now have root.
Now its time to add goodies (or more likely soft brick it a few times till I get it right.)
31st May 2012, 08:19 PM |#29  

More
Trying to root using heimdall frontend. I'm getting an error "the program can't start because QtCore4.dll is missing from your computer". How do I resolve this issue? Please help.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using XDA
15th June 2012, 04:43 PM |#30  
Flag 21045
Thanks Meter: 22

More
gb 2.3.5
This works like a charm. Easy and it works on 2.3.5 VZW.
10th July 2012, 01:02 AM |#31  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus300rb

Trying to root using heimdall frontend. I'm getting an error "the program can't start because QtCore4.dll is missing from your computer". How do I resolve this issue? Please help.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using XDA

You just need to reinstall heimdall. Not all of the components got installed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)