25.00%
Or add BackUp and Restore feature

21 Vote(s)
75.00%

[WIN][July 22] Droid Manager v8.0 [Buys once, or use for Free!]

2,113 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,496

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from DeepUnknown: [UPDATE] Droid Manager Lite 6.3 Stable is ready.
13th November 2013, 04:32 AM |#501  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 836

More
yep. works now... i hope u didn't break Win8 tho cos i can't try it now. LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chewdaniel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chewdaniel Ad-Free

13th November 2013, 01:44 PM |#502  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Roven

Thanks Omar now working 100% ;D

Happy to know that

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewdaniel

yep. works now... i hope u didn't break Win8 tho cos i can't try it now. LOL

LOL No I didn't, for some reason the app I use to create the installer of Droid Manager didn't use the latest version of AndroidLib (it's the library my app uses to communicate with the device), while testing version 6.2 before releasing it I included few debugging stuff that will write to text files on partition D, so all I did was use the latest modification of AndroidLib the one that has debugging stuff disabled.

In the end I'm happy everything went well, and I guess it's time to update to 6.2.1 for those who are having the same issue >_>
The Following User Says Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2013, 04:40 PM |#503  
Flag Kuala Lumpur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarBizreh

Happy to know that

LOL No I didn't, for some reason the app I use to create the installer of Droid Manager didn't use the latest version of AndroidLib (it's the library my app uses to communicate with the device), while testing version 6.2 before releasing it I included few debugging stuff that will write to text files on partition D, so all I did was use the latest modification of AndroidLib the one that has debugging stuff disabled.

In the end I'm happy everything went well, and I guess it's time to update to 6.2.1 for those who are having the same issue >_>

that's odd... and doesn't explain why it works in my win8.1 but not win7. hmm...

EDIT:// oh wait... my laptop didn't have a partition D... just read it again and saw it
guess that explains the bunch of weird textfiles i suddenly got in my D drive LOL
13th November 2013, 08:14 PM |#504  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewdaniel

that's odd... and doesn't explain why it works in my win8.1 but not win7. hmm...

EDIT:// oh wait... my laptop didn't have a partition D... just read it again and saw it
guess that explains the bunch of weird textfiles i suddenly got in my D drive LOL

Wait what! You are still getting those files on your D partition (when it's available)

I rechecked the code and as I expected, no logging was enabled, so I rebuilt the Library again and uploaded it for you, just replace it with the one in Droid Manager's installation folder and you should be good to go

Download Link: AndroidLib

Edit: @chewdaniel Reading your comment again, you mentioned it worked on Windows 7, and was wondering windows 8.1 support, so does this mean your Windows 8.1 doesn't work anymore and the app is only working on Windows 7, I'm a bit lost :P lol
13th November 2013, 10:36 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 407

More
Quote:

@pro.aggro @chewdaniel @Sir Roven @JT man

Can you please try this one: Droid Manager Test

This should have the issue fixed

thanks!!
The Following User Says Thank You to pro.aggro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pro.aggro Ad-Free
14th November 2013, 12:07 AM |#506  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.aggro

thanks!!

You're welcome, I hope that update fixed your issue
14th November 2013, 03:49 PM |#507  
Flag Kuala Lumpur

More
Quote:

Wait what! You are still getting those files on your D partition (when it's available)

I rechecked the code and as I expected, no logging was enabled, so I rebuilt the Library again and uploaded it for you, just replace it with the one in Droid Manager's installation folder and you should be good to go

Download Link: AndroidLib

Edit: @chewdaniel Reading your comment again, you mentioned it worked on Windows 7, and was wondering windows 8.1 support, so does this mean your Windows 8.1 doesn't work anymore and the app is only working on Windows 7, I'm a bit lost :P lol

i mean... with the original 6.2 release... the one that didn't work on my lappy

EDIT: @OmarBizreh haha works now everywhere altho i'm still using the original 6.2 release in my win8.1 machine but tried to download the new one but d-h was acting up last night :/
The Following User Says Thank You to chewdaniel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chewdaniel Ad-Free
16th November 2013, 02:29 AM |#508  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 230

More
Hey bro, i get an error msg while installation
Can u help me?
Check the attachment
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	2394722  
16th November 2013, 01:00 PM |#509  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcade2005

Hey bro, i get an error msg while installation
Can u help me?
Check the attachment

@rcade2005: According to Advanced Installer website:
Quote:

Why do I receive the "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package." error?
This error can occur when an .EXE installation package is launched under the SYSTEM account. This happens because the bootstrapper doesn't extract its contents in the correct location when a per-user extract location is used.

I use their software to create my msi package. Can you try installing from a different user account?
16th November 2013, 03:57 PM |#510  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 230

More
Quote:

@rcade2005: According to Advanced Installer website:

I use their software to create my msi package. Can you try installing from a different user account?

I tried to install it with admin acc. Thats has sufficient rights bro
16th November 2013, 11:14 PM |#511  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcade2005

I tried to install it with admin acc. Thats has sufficient rights bro

@rcade2005 I recall a user also reported such issue few months back, I went through my PM's and found the solution that worked for him:
1. Update Windows Installer (If you have auto updates turned on for your system, I suppose you have the latest version)
2. Complete uninstall of previous version of Droid Manager.
3. Using this installer (this one doesn't have file compression enabled that's why you will find the installer 15MB in size)

Waiting for your feedback my friend,
Have a nice day.
The Following User Says Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android explorer, android manager, droid manager, manager

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)