25.00%
Or add BackUp and Restore feature

21 Vote(s)
75.00%

[WIN][July 22] Droid Manager v8.0 [Buys once, or use for Free!]

2,115 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,497

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from DeepUnknown: [UPDATE] Droid Manager Lite 6.3 Stable is ready.
17th April 2016, 12:34 PM |#741  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarBizreh

Your issue is with AndroidLib,

Try the attached version please.

Thanks I just tried it replaced androidlib.dll in the program files directory of Droid Manager and still the same error
Is there a logfile i can send to you ?

Found this log file in C:\AndroidManagerTemp\Logs
Attached Files
File Type: txt Errors.txt - [Click for QR Code] (698 Bytes, 4 views)

17th April 2016, 03:41 PM |#742  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpGrad3

Thanks I just tried it replaced androidlib.dll in the program files directory of Droid Manager and still the same error
Is there a logfile i can send to you ?

Found this log file in C:\AndroidManagerTemp\Logs

Which version are you using? "AndroidManagerTemp" was removed long time ago and you should not see that folder in your C:\
17th April 2016, 03:53 PM |#743  

More
Quote:

Your issue is with AndroidLib,

Try the attached version please.

Quote:

Which version are you using? "AndroidManagerTemp" was removed long time ago and you should not see that folder in your C:\

Latest 6.3 although i did install a beta version too so its probably from that but i uninstalled it so i only have 6.3 now.
Anyway its exactly the same error in both versions if you tell me where to look i can send the the logfile from 6.3
17th April 2016, 03:54 PM |#744  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Latest 6.3 although i did install a beta version too so its probably from that but i uninstalled it so i only have 6.3 now anyway its exactly the same error in both versions if you tell me where to look i can the logfile from 6.3

I do receive exceptions when they happen and your stacktrace is showing AndroidLib is not being able to find those files.
Are you the admin user of you PC?
If yes, please try running Droid Manager as Admin
17th April 2016, 04:35 PM |#745  

More
Quote:

I do receive exceptions when they happen and your stacktrace is showing AndroidLib is not being able to find those files.
Are you the admin user of you PC?
If yes, please try running Droid Manager as Admin

Yes i am admin and yes i have ran the program as administrator but still the same problem
17th April 2016, 10:28 PM |#746  

More
I just checked with an old phone ad its working fine so it seems its a ROM issue i think ? also i wanted to ask why does this thread say v8.0 and there is another thread with version number 8.0.3 here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2797502
But the latest version is 6.3? do you plan on updating at all as i see 6.3 was made in 2013
18th April 2016, 09:02 PM |#747  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I just checked with an old phone ad its working fine so it seems its a ROM issue i think ? also i wanted to ask why does this thread say v8.0 and there is another thread with version number 8.0.3 here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2797502
But the latest version is 6.3? do you plan on updating at all as i see 6.3 was made in 2013

Hi, sorry for my late reply.

There are two versions of Droid Manager
Pro: latest version 8.0.3
Lite (Free): 6.3

The thread you were pointing to is for the paid version while this one is for the free version.

And I'm happy to see your issue is solved (although for your older phone)
18th April 2016, 11:32 PM |#748  

More
Quote:

Hi, sorry for my late reply.

There are two versions of Droid Manager
Pro: latest version 8.0.3
Lite (Free): 6.3

The thread you were pointing to is for the paid version while this one is for the free version.

And I'm happy to see your issue is solved (although for your older phone)

no problem and Ahh ok i understand.
Well its not really solved i have found out that the issue is to do with my phone and rom somehow not being compatible with your application but Android Commander, Wondershare MobileGo and QtADB can all connect to the phone perfectly so its probable something to look into as Droid Manager is the only one which cannot.
Im just trying to help by reporting this.
The Following User Says Thank You to UpGrad3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UpGrad3 Ad-Free
20th July 2016, 05:42 PM |#749  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can I add language by this Droid Manager like Arabic language in sprint or Verizon .
16th June 2017, 06:45 PM |#750  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Won't see ANY device
I've several tab's/phones all rooted and are generally seen for updating etc.

My S4's are "unknown devices" can not any S/W/Drivers that'll fix that. My HP7 is seen by Win7 but not D/M, my T700's work - so I need WORKING Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers and I'm guessing hunt for HP 7 drivers?

******************* UPdate ******************
Basically I need ADB drivers for the Galaxy S4 and the HP 7 - where can I find them? I've looked through the forums here and through my massive list of drivers and only find one that Win7 doesn't like - it's not KIES.

*************************** UPdate *******************************

As I can not delete this: all together now: "You Daft Pillick!". Once again that fricking charge cable that I refuse to throw away bit my ass.
16th June 2017, 10:12 PM |#751  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBraverman

I've several tab's/phones all rooted and are generally seen for updating etc.

My S4's are "unknown devices" can not any S/W/Drivers that'll fix that. My HP7 is seen by Win7 but not D/M, my T700's work - so I need WORKING Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers and I'm guessing hunt for HP 7 drivers?

******************* UPdate ******************
Basically I need ADB drivers for the Galaxy S4 and the HP 7 - where can I find them? I've looked through the forums here and through my massive list of drivers and only find one that Win7 doesn't like - it's not KIES.

*************************** UPdate *******************************

As I can not delete this: all together now: "You Daft Pillick!". Once again that fricking charge cable that I refuse to throw away bit my ass.

Hi,

If you are having a driver issue, why don't you try out Universal ADB Drivers, they should fix this for you.
The link is: Universal Adb Drivers

Let me know if this fixes your issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android explorer, android manager, droid manager, manager

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)