277 posts
Thanks Meter: 436

By vrooden, Senior Member on 27th July 2012, 12:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th August 2012, 06:08 PM |#101  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 480

More
With so many icons I didn't even try to compare. Does it create them in alphanumeric order same as they're listed in the assests folder?

~ Sent from my LTEvoFourG using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrooden

Is it always the same icon? Looks like. Thanks for references, will take a look this evening.

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk 2

Don't bother, I think I found the problem. There was a Thumbs.db file in the folder, which was the next file in the list to be exported. Maybe add code to ignore Thumbs.db if it exists?

26th August 2012, 10:41 PM |#102  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoB

Don't bother, I think I found the problem. There was a Thumbs.db file in the folder, which was the next file in the list to be exported. Maybe add code to ignore Thumbs.db if it exists?

Thanks. Found the same, but here it was the TXT-files, had no thumbs.db. Anyways... added filtering to only usw PNG, JPG, BMP and GIF images.

Attached hotfix, just the EXE zipped.
The Following User Says Thank You to vrooden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vrooden Ad-Free
27th August 2012, 03:20 PM |#103  
Flag Jacksonville, FL

More
Quote:

Thanks. Found the same, but here it was the TXT-files, had no thumbs.db. Anyways... added filtering to only usw PNG, JPG, BMP and GIF images.

Attached hotfix, just the EXE zipped.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's the difference between net2 and net3? Also, in your dropbox download, what's the different between the versions with net2 and those without?
27th August 2012, 03:58 PM |#104  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoB

Pardon my ignorance, but what's the difference between net2 and net3? Also, in your dropbox download, what's the different between the versions with net2 and those without?

"net2" are compiled targeting .net framework 2.0, the others are for .net 3.0. Guess nowadays 3.0 should be sufficient. Still have to test under Linux and WINE, have reports it doesn't work well. So I thought 2.0 builds might help. On the other hand, the DevEx components require 3.0, and I don't know whether these might run under WINE.

The Following User Says Thank You to vrooden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vrooden Ad-Free
28th August 2012, 01:55 AM |#105  
Flag Jacksonville, FL

More
Quote:

"net2" are compiled targeting .net framework 2.0, the others are for .net 3.0. Guess nowadays 3.0 should be sufficient. Still have to test under Linux and WINE, have reports it doesn't work well. So I thought 2.0 builds might help. On the other hand, the DevEx components require 3.0, and I don't know whether these might run under WINE.

Thanks #9
4th September 2012, 04:47 PM |#106  
Recognized Themer
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 12,804

Donate to Me
More
Truly awesome app, have been using it quite a bit over the last week and very impressed.

Keep up the great work!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Basil3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Basil3 Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 12:59 AM |#107  
OP Senior Member

More
SORRY I haven't posted an update for more than two weeks. Didn't have much time, but I spent working on Icon Set-Builder.

Promise, I will post an update tomorrow! Recently I am still ironing out some bugs. Some hints what you can expect? Improved speed, Import/Export of settings and assets (so you finally can share your creations), icon AND text simultaneously, process queue ... and more.

Gotta get some sleep now, it's 2 a.m. *yawn*
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vrooden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vrooden Ad-Free
8th September 2012, 02:05 PM |#108  
OP Senior Member

More
Due to sickness the last days (both son and myself ) I have to delay the new release again. Spending time fixing last bugs and also preparing new installers / ZIPs; want to keep it slim, offering to add optional components, assets etc later on. Hopefully tomorrow, otherwise I guess on monday.

Sorry...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vrooden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vrooden Ad-Free
8th September 2012, 02:18 PM |#109  
Flag Jacksonville, FL

More
No rush, we'll still be here when you finish
Get well. It's those long nights weakening your immune system

~ Sent from my LTEvoFourG on Viper4G ROM v1.0 using Tapatalk
9th September 2012, 05:07 AM |#110  
Flag Summerville, SC
Thanks Meter: 380

More
Quote:

Due to sickness the last days (both son and myself ) I have to delay the new release again. Spending time fixing last bugs and also preparing new installers / ZIPs; want to keep it slim, offering to add optional components, assets etc later on. Hopefully tomorrow, otherwise I guess on monday.

Sorry...

Don't apologize, just get better ;P

Herp derp SGS3 Tapatalk 2
13th September 2012, 10:35 AM |#111  
Flag Jacksonville, FL

More
Quote:

Sorry...

Ok, you've had long enough, get off your a$$!

LOL. Just messing with ya. Hope you and your son are doing better.

Sent from my EVO using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)