By vrooden, Senior Member on 27th July 2012, 12:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd August 2012, 01:33 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 436

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionImprobable

Great job on getting it done so quickly and putting together such a cool utility. I've always had a bit of trouble keeping full unity when I'm trying to build icons from beveled/3D icon PSDs so this is perfect.

Here's one more you might like to add if you get the chance: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=26818917

Your Builder is definitely one of the best theme aids that has been made

Here you go, assets for the "WhiteEvo" set! Identified some variants, give you multiple templates, matching masks and overlays to play with.

Samples attached.

It's in the AddOns-DropBox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6edgq8hnvxkur5y/lBL0R4i8n2

You must unzip the ZIP into the Icon Set-Builder-tools "Assets"-folder (i.e. located at "c:\Users\{User}\AppData\Roaming\Icon Set-Builder\Assets\" if installed using the MSI).

EDIT: Just saw in samples the top seems to have some glitches. Will take a look into it tomorrow.
EDIT2: Hm... glitch is also in the original template from the MIUI set. Will try to "fix" it anyway. Also am thinking of a few more substyles
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to vrooden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vrooden Ad-Free

2nd August 2012, 01:43 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 436

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar-Mark

Ok, I tried it and it's really good.
Just some lower quality but it probably looks good on a 480x800 screen.
Just too bad that the 3C icon set is customized to every icon, the bottom bar has to be the same width as the icon, thanks BBB for ICS icons.
An option that resized the template to the width of the color in the icon would be too much to request, so I'll make them separately when I'm done with my other project.

Still an awesome program that I'll use alot.

Quality: It depends. If input and output sizes are the same, no scaling is necessary, thus no loss in quality. In all other cases I use the highest quality settings (i.e. bicubic) avaiable in the .NET graphics library.

3C icons and bottom bar... good idea, will think about it. Also I'm just thinking it might be great to be able to use both ICON and TEXT LABEL in combation. But have to think about it in detail (main reason: where to get the names from, if the icon's name is not clear).
2nd August 2012, 03:28 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 896

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrooden

Here you go, assets for the "WhiteEvo" set! Identified some variants, give you multiple templates, matching masks and overlays to play with.

Samples attached.

It's in the AddOns-DropBox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6edgq8hnvxkur5y/lBL0R4i8n2

You must unzip the ZIP into the Icon Set-Builder-tools "Assets"-folder (i.e. located at "c:\Users\{User}\AppData\Roaming\Icon Set-Builder\Assets\" if installed using the MSI).

EDIT: Just saw in samples the top seems to have some glitches. Will take a look into it tomorrow.
EDIT2: Hm... glitch is also in the original template from the MIUI set. Will try to "fix" it anyway. Also am thinking of a few more substyles

I'm sure you'll be able to fix that, doesn't look too crazy. Can't believe how well the tool works.
3rd August 2012, 09:18 AM |#24  
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrooden

Quality: It depends. If input and output sizes are the same, no scaling is necessary, thus no loss in quality. In all other cases I use the highest quality settings (i.e. bicubic) avaiable in the .NET graphics library.

3C icons and bottom bar... good idea, will think about it. Also I'm just thinking it might be great to be able to use both ICON and TEXT LABEL in combation. But have to think about it in detail (main reason: where to get the names from, if the icon's name is not clear).

Ok thx will take a look at it.
5th August 2012, 05:32 AM |#25  
Flag Summerville, SC
Thanks Meter: 382

More
This is officially the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Herp derp SGS3 Tapatalk 2
6th August 2012, 03:53 AM |#26  
Flag /mnt/sdcard
Thanks Meter: 166

More
This should help theming by a lot! Good work!

If you don't mind me asking, what language did you use to make this application? I am looking into windows development myself, and I was wondering what makes up this program. And if it isn't any trouble, can you tell me what IDE you used, if you used one? This is a really neat piece of work, and I hope one day I can contribute like this.

Thanks again!
6th August 2012, 04:08 AM |#27  
Flag MANILA
Thanks Meter: 208

More
simply amazing - i never thought creating an icon-pack would ever be this easy and flawless - biggest props to the OP!
6th August 2012, 05:27 AM |#28  
Recognized Themer
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 4,197

Donate to Me
More
Cool, Keep up the good work
6th August 2012, 06:07 AM |#29  
Flag At my crib
Thanks Meter: 90

More
great tool..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
6th August 2012, 07:00 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
This is blowing my mind how good it looks!! Have downloaded and gonna try it now !! Thanks for making this !!
6th August 2012, 08:57 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Mac? Linux? Does this run Good in WINE?
EDIT: does not Run in WINE it WILL install but will not launch (Same With The .Zip)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)