Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2014, 06:25 PM |#5421  
Flag Sunny Chesterfield!
Thanks Meter: 411

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekar.m1986

I would like to request you please stick to ARHD thread, and don't give your opinions about other ROMs in this thread, we want wanam lite yeah, ARHD is another mediocre ROM like DN3!

Lmao request what you like haha
can you pronounce hypocrite? Lol
Quote:

don't give your opinions about other ROMs in this thread, ARHD is another mediocre ROM like DN3!

wanamlite and arhd were always very similar, personally I used wanamlite because of csc problems with arhd. Id test a KK offering by wanam if he ever decided to give it a go but without a handset makes it hard to test. Alas we still have ARHD and others such as offerings from Cosmyndemeter and more, really no need go off about it is there

21st May 2014, 07:14 PM |#5422  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylee000

Lmao request what you like haha
can you pronounce hypocrite? Lol

wanamlite and arhd were always very similar, personally I used wanamlite because of csc problems with arhd. Id test a KK offering by wanam if he ever decided to give it a go but without a handset makes it hard to test. Alas we still have ARHD and others such as offerings from Cosmyndemeter and more, really no need go off about it is there

If I ask you to talk in hindi eventhough you're English, would you able to do so? What a good reply...I salute you and at the same time I don't understand how did you produce such no-brainer reply
By the way I am not English person, but still I can talk way better in English then you can do in Hindi hehehe

Anyways bro we really wanna see Wanam lite, and difference is clear, after sometime whatever ROMs I have tried by ARHD started to slow down, not only on Note 2, but in DHD, Sensation as well, Note 2 is my 1st Sammy device and Wanam is snappier and it remained the same doesn't matter how long you have been using it, There's some difference, not only Arhd users, but all other ROM owners must not advertise their favourite, that's all I meant, please don't take it on your heart
21st May 2014, 07:32 PM |#5423  
Flag Sunny Chesterfield!
Thanks Meter: 411

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

If I ask you to talk in hindi eventhough you're English, would you able to do so? What a good reply...I salute you and at the same time I don't understand how did you produce such no-brainer reply
By the way I am not English person, but still I can talk way better in English then you can do in Hindi hehehe

Anyways bro we really wanna see Wanam lite, and difference is clear, after sometime whatever ROMs I have tried by ARHD started to slow down, not only on Note 2, but in DHD, Sensation as well, Note 2 is my 1st Sammy device and Wanam is snappier and it remained the same doesn't matter how long you have been using it, There's some difference, not only Arhd users, but all other ROM owners must not advertise their favourite, that's all I meant, please don't take it on your heart

I only speak English, that's why I stick to English sites i wasnt advertising as my fave rom, i suggested it as a very similar rom, I'm a fan of Cosmyndemeter roms but again I wouldn't say they're my fave.
I didn't have any slowing issues on dhd but I did use the based on stock and not the ported ver.

HEY @wanam will you build for us another last time? I'll offer to test for you can I suggest the ND3 as that seems to be the stable 'mass produced' release atm
21st May 2014, 10:19 PM |#5424  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
+1 for KitKat ND3 Pleassssssse

( we can hope, at least )
22nd May 2014, 04:11 AM |#5425  
Thanks Meter: 681

More
there are devs who can make roms which can be made blind folded
1st May 2015, 08:31 AM |#5426  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 849