24th May 2017, 01:45 AM |#21651  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,994

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommydorns

The app is called "Terrarium TV" (not on Google Play) The color is in framework is Holo_Orange_Light (#ffbb33).

Gotcha. So in framework, the public id for holo_orange_light is 0x01060018 but you need to actually search for it as 0x1060018. Just do a global search for '10600' and see if you get any hits with that. Remember, 106000b is android:color/white and 106000c is android:color/black if you get hits for them.

It's not hard coded in smali as -0x44cd is it??
The Following User Says Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free

24th May 2017, 02:46 AM |#21652  
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
Hi guys, I got the S7 Edge (SM-G935A running 6.0.1) today and when I tried installing Black FB Messenger it would fail. I tried doing it through ADB and would get this error:
Quote:

Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_DUPLICATE_PERMISSION perm=com.facebook.permission.prod.FB_APP_COMMUNICA TION pkg=com.facebook.appmanager]

24th May 2017, 03:42 AM |#21653  
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

Gotcha. So in framework, the public id for holo_orange_light is 0x01060018 but you need to actually search for it as 0x1060018. Just do a global search for '10600' and see if you get any hits with that. Remember, 106000b is android:color/white and 106000c is android:color/black if you get hits for them.

It's not hard coded in smali as -0x44cd is it??

You're the man. It was a public ID from framework located in smali_2. After removing the one zero it worked thank you very much. Now I've learned something new thank you. It's things like this that help me appreciate what you guys go through theming these apps. The other app is MX player, how would you about figuring this one since the arrow is black.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170523-142523.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	4159680   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170523-224013.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	226.3 KB
ID:	4159681  
24th May 2017, 04:35 AM |#21654  
Flag Perth

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You're the man. It was a public ID from framework located in smali_2. After removing the one zero it worked thank you very much. Now I've learned something new thank you. It's things like this that help me appreciate what you guys go through theming these apps. The other app is MX player, how would you about figuring this one since the arrow is black.

Awesome mate, glad you got that!

That black arrow and circle, hey? Well lots of apps have the same thing, but a lot of them set the colours differently. I know that in Dropbox I have one file in smali_classes2 which is called ProgressDrawableBase.smali and the code from stock which I always change is like this:
Code:
    .line 181
    iget-object v0, p0, Lme/zhanghai/android/materialprogressbar/ProgressDrawableBase;->mPaint:Landroid/graphics/Paint;

const/4 v2, 0x1

invoke-virtual {v0, v2}, Landroid/graphics/Paint;->setAntiAlias(Z)V

.line 182
    iget-object v0, p0, Lme/zhanghai/android/materialprogressbar/ProgressDrawableBase;->mPaint:Landroid/graphics/Paint;

const/high16 v2, -0x1000000

invoke-virtual {v0, v2}, Landroid/graphics/Paint;->setColor(I)V
So the const/high16 v2, -0x1000000 <---- this here is black, so I change it to const/4 v2, -0x1 which is white. Maybe do a grep for the term 'progress' or 'Progress' (depending on your grep's sensitivity) and see if you can see a setColor anywhere near it?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
24th May 2017, 01:25 PM |#21655  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Hi ! It seems that the site is down, do you have a link to the updater ? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to [Gorgasm] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [Gorgasm] Ad-Free
24th May 2017, 01:26 PM |#21656  
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Quote:

Awesome mate, glad you got that!

That black arrow and circle, hey? Well lots of apps have the same thing, but a lot of them set the colours differently. I know that in Dropbox I have one file in smali_classes2 which is called ProgressDrawableBase.smali and the code from stock which I always change is like this:

So the const/high16 v2, -0x1000000 <---- this here is black, so I change it to const/4 v2, -0x1 which is white. Maybe do a grep for the term 'progress' or 'Progress' (depending on your grep's sensitivity) and see if you can see a setColor anywhere near it?

Thank you, will try. I appreciate all of your help,
24th May 2017, 01:38 PM |#21657  
Vacationing in Nanda Parbat, neck deep in Nyssa al Ghul
Flag Immersed in Dark Matter
Thanks Meter: 17,128

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Gorgasm]

Site is down and updater is FCing on me (even after I removed my possible theming issue that might have caused it). I let the powers that be know it is happening.

Stay tuned.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Woody Ad-Free
24th May 2017, 01:39 PM |#21658  
Flag Perth

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Gorgasm]

Yes the site is down. It will be back online as soon as it can be. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
Quote:

Thank you, will try. I appreciate all of your help,

Anytime mate. Always happy to help, don't hesitate to ask.

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
24th May 2017, 01:51 PM |#21659  
Thanks Meter: 1,474

More
My bookmarks work fine.
Am I the only one that has the site bookmarked for black and clear?

http://teamblackedout.com/BlackedOut...rt_as=asc&dir=

http://teamblackedout.com/Transparen...rt_as=asc&dir=
The Following User Says Thank You to 954wrecker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 954wrecker Ad-Free
24th May 2017, 01:52 PM |#21660  
Flag Perth

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 954wrecker

Am I the only one that has the site bookmarked for black and clear?
http://teamblackedout.com/BlackedOut...rt_as=asc&dir=
http://teamblackedout.com/Transparen...rt_as=asc&dir=

No you're not, but everything was down. It's not back up and running. Sorry again for the disruption.

The Following User Says Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
24th May 2017, 01:53 PM |#21661  
Thanks Meter: 1,474

More
Quote:

No you're not, but everything was down. It's not back up and running. Sorry again for the disruption.

Awesome, that was fast!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)