Post Reply Email Thread
15th August 2014, 10:02 AM |#21  
Flag Intencity PS 3 hub,Pune
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Smile Thx Man,
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjt.rockx

cybercrawler had asked for the scatter file of Karbonn titanium s5 plus.
well, here it is, attached to this post.

Thanks man,sorry for the trouble.Cheers

15th August 2014, 10:09 AM |#22  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 70

More
dont mention it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercrawler

Thanks man,sorry for the trouble.Cheers

Do you have TWRP recovery for karbonn titanium s5 plus ?
If you have it, then send it to me. CWM isnt that good for me. But, I have it anyway...
15th August 2014, 10:16 AM |#23  

More
Quote:

Do you have TWRP recovery for karbonn titanium s5 plus ?
If you have it, then send it to me. CWM isnt that good for me. But, I have it anyway...

No.I dont have TWRP.Now its not helping.SP Flash Tools giving Error
15th August 2014, 10:39 AM |#24  
Flag Bangalore

More
CWM recovery...
ClockWorkMod recovery for Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus :
Here is the cwmrecovery.img file of karbonn titanium s5 plus, for all those who might need it.
tr.im/RWOT
(beware, the above link is not tried and tested ! )
hope it helps !
The Following User Says Thank You to rjt.rockx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rjt.rockx Ad-Free
18th August 2014, 12:35 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Exclamation Chainfire bricked my Karbonn Titanium s5 Plus
Buddy I own a Karbonn Titanium s5 Plus which i've bought 1 month ago. But unfortunately ,i installed chainfire 3d and now i'm stuck in BOOTLOOP.

I have only Rooted it and do not have any off the custom rom installed ,just the one which came in the phone
Now, I want to get my device in its previous state it but i have disabled USB debugging options too otherwise i could have removed it earlier.

I have tried Googlin' and have searched enough XDA as well as on the other sites but nothing worked
I am also unable to get a Working.. Stock ROM for my device
I've SDK installed on my PC but it requires USB Debugging to be unabled

Please Guide with appropriate steps as to how should i proceed
I'll be very Thankful
18th August 2014, 06:20 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinga Lala

Buddy I own a Karbonn Titanium s5 Plus which i've bought 1 month ago. But unfortunately ,i installed chainfire 3d and now i'm stuck in BOOTLOOP.

I have only Rooted it and do not have any off the custom rom installed ,just the one which came in the phone
Now, I want to get my device in its previous state it but i have disabled USB debugging options too otherwise i could have removed it earlier.

I have tried Googlin' and have searched enough XDA as well as on the other sites but nothing worked
I am also unable to get a Working.. Stock ROM for my device
I've SDK installed on my PC but it requires USB Debugging to be unabled

Please Guide with appropriate steps as to how should i proceed
I'll be very Thankful

Flashing the stock ROM using YGDP is a 'Real pain in the Ass'.Pls don't try to do it by yourself.Trust me I have recovered from boot loops of my earlier devices many times but when my S5+ got boot loop on Friday after installing Chain fire 3D.And I spent the whole day just trying to work it around.But I couldn't. Simple solution - Give it to the service center,They'll give it back within 2 days max.I got mine in 1 hr .Just don't try to do it by yourself. I am not telling you that you can't do it just by sitting in front of your PC.Just try to understand & save your time and above all your money. I spent useless Rs.600 on data packs for downloading and got nothing.So giving it to the service center makes sense.Cheers mate!!

Sent from my Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to cybercrawler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cybercrawler Ad-Free
22nd August 2014, 02:27 PM |#27  
Flag Bangalore

More
Tip to all those who own a Karbonn Titanium S5 +
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercrawler

Flashing the stock ROM using YGDP is a 'Real pain in the Ass'.Pls don't try to do it by yourself.Trust me I have recovered from boot loops of my earlier devices many times but when my S5+ got boot loop on Friday after installing Chain fire 3D.And I spent the whole day just trying to work it around.But I couldn't. Simple solution - Give it to the service center,They'll give it back within 2 days max.I got mine in 1 hr .Just don't try to do it by yourself. I am not telling you that you can't do it just by sitting in front of your PC.Just try to understand & save your time and above all your money. I spent useless Rs.600 on data packs for downloading and got nothing.So giving it to the service center makes sense.Cheers mate!!

I don't believe that you can accomplish nothing while in front of the computer. If you have taken a full backup once, you can flash the stock rom, the stock boot.img, recovery.img, custom roms, custom boot.img, recovery.img, etc. Bootloops, sometimes, cannot be solved. If you can access recovery, then do a full data wipe / factory reset through recovery. Else, you have to go to the service center anyway. Don't waste money on data packs for downloading ROMs, recoveries and all that. Use your pc's data connection. If no root method works, you could try Mtk droid tools.
By the way, the service centers don't know that much abt. rooting, flashing, etc. They just take it, insert the IMEI number, check the .CPB file, enter some password into their software, disconnect the battery, connect the phone through a USB cable, flash the .CPB file, reconnect the battery, start up android, check whether any other issues are there and then send it to us. Yet, they might take the phone for more than a week... they said that the new software couldn't recognize the microphone, motherboard was corrupted, etc... lame excuses.
You know the backup app that comes default with the stock ROM ? Set it to Auto Backup your contacts, messages, etc. and sync your account to Google, as the backup is still retained even if you do factory reset. Then, you could recover your contacts, messages, etc. and also download your apps through Google Play. Oh, and never forget to keep the USB Debugging option always on. It is under Developer Options, which can be unlocked by tapping on the Build Number 7 times.
The Following User Says Thank You to rjt.rockx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rjt.rockx Ad-Free
22nd August 2014, 02:37 PM |#28  

More
Quote:

I don't believe that you can accomplish nothing while in front of the computer. If you have taken a full backup once, you can flash the stock rom, the stock boot.img, recovery.img, custom roms, custom boot.img, recovery.img, etc. Bootloops, sometimes, cannot be solved. If you can access recovery, then do a full data wipe / factory reset through recovery. Else, you have to go to the service center anyway. Don't waste money on data packs for downloading ROMs, recoveries and all that. Use your pc's data connection. If no root method works, you could try Mtk droid tools.
By the way, the service centers don't know that much abt. rooting, flashing, etc. They just take it, insert the IMEI number, check the .CPB file, enter some password into their software, disconnect the battery, connect the phone through a USB cable, flash the .CPB file, reconnect the battery, start up android, check whether any other issues are there and then send it to us. Yet, they might take the phone for more than a week... they said that the new software couldn't recognize the microphone, motherboard was corrupted, etc... lame excuses.
You know the backup app that comes default with the stock ROM ? Set it to Auto Backup your contacts, messages, etc. and sync your account to Google, as the backup is still retained even if you do factory reset. Then, you could recover your contacts, messages, etc. and also download your apps through Google Play. Oh, and never forget to keep the USB Debugging option always on. It is under Developer Options, which can be unlocked by tapping on the Build Number 7 times.

Yeah,but my device was only 4 days old when I bricked it,I didn't had any backup,plus with all the custom recoverys not tested,I had no idea which one is good.Above that I have came from ICS on my previous device,and it had the developers option.I had no idea about how to unlock developers option in JB.I have still don't have a custom recovery. Pls post the tested link.

29th August 2014, 10:48 AM |#29  
Flag Bangalore

More
testers required...
could anyone test whether the recovery image file (link : tr.im/RWOT) works ?
also check whether it is touch-based or not.
if it is working, then please reply.
i don't want to post non-working recoveries or other such files, that's why.
by the way, could anybody post the links of karbonn titanium s5 plus stock boot.img and recovery.img ? ( the android system recovery 3e version )
thanks in advance.

by the way, for those who want to create their own cwm recovery, use this link
tr.im/1AV4B
hope it helps !
31st August 2014, 05:41 AM |#30  

More
Quote:

could anyone test whether the recovery image file (link : tr.im/RWOT) works ?
also check whether it is touch-based or not.
if it is working, then please reply.
i don't want to post non-working recoveries or other such files, that's why.
by the way, could anybody post the links of karbonn titanium s5 plus stock boot.img and recovery.img ? ( the android system recovery 3e version )
thanks in advance.

by the way, for those who want to create their own cwm recovery, use this link
tr.im/1AV4B
hope it helps !

I just successfully flashed CWM on S5+ using SP Flash Tools.Here follow the procedure.

1 - Open MTKdroid Tools with USB Debugging ON!
2 - Once your device is recognized click on Scatter From File.
3 - A file will be created.Save it anywhere where it is easily accessible with the custom recovery.img (CWM) in the folder.
4 - Download SP Flash Tools.Here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2650125
5 - Once Downloaded, open it and there click on scatter-loading and choose the saved file which you had recently created.
6 - Remember to choose only RECOVERY only.And then click on Download.
7 - Switch off your device and remove the battery.Once done Connect the USB to the device and after 2 second's insert the battery.The download process will start.
8 - When a message pops Download Ok,you have successfully flashed CWM!!.

PM ME IF YOU WANT ANY HELP!
31st August 2014, 07:40 AM |#31  

More
[MOD] SWAP External and Internal SD Card For S5 +
Yo all,as you know our device does not have much too much internal memory.So we cant install large HD games,and too many apps because of memory restrictions.So here is a guide to swap external with internal SD card.
This is before swapping

Just before u do this REMEMBER BACKUP YOUR PHONE.IT"S REALLY IMPORTANT!!!.
Refer to my earlier post of flashing CWM for the backup.

ALTHOUGH THIS MOD IS TESTED,I AM NOT BE BLAMED IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG.

Now,let's get our hands do the dirty work!

1 - Install Root Explorer or Root Browser.Any 1 is good.
2 - Copy every folder that is present in your internal sdcard to the external sdcard, so that your apps and games continue to work once you have swapped the sdcards.
3 - Browse to the location /system/etc and you will find a file named "vold.fstab"
4 - Open it with a Text editor and do the following Changes

DON"T CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE.JUST CHANGE WHAT I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED!

Ta Da!!! You are done.Just Reboot you'r phone and see the magic!!

Just remember to format your new external sdcard( which was you'r internal) as you have already copied the file to the newly made internal card!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
karbonn, s5 plus, titanium s5+, titanium-s5-plus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)