FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UTIL] TouchWatch2 2.44 -Timer/Stopwatch (multilanguage)

205 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By lopez1_de, Senior Member on 26th May 2009, 11:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th July 2010, 03:22 PM |#121  
Ethermind's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
My customizing : )

 
 
16th July 2010, 03:26 PM |#122  
lopez1_de's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethermind

Always ready for beta-testing : )

=============

Improvement for version 2.4.5 may be



Custom title and translation for "Icon" (russion "Иконка").


Yeah, "Icon" is not translated. But it's hard to get all the translators to translate this word.
Custom title is possible already, just tab it.

Do you want provide me the really nice gfx for the buttons?
16th July 2010, 03:38 PM |#123  
Ethermind's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez1_de

Yeah, "Icon" is not translated. But it's hard to get all the translators to translate this word.

http://translate.google.com/
Computer terms translated correctly usual. Anyway, it comes with time )

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez1_de

Custom title is possible already, just tab it.

OMG! I did not seen that nice improvement in ChangeLog!
Excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez1_de

Do you want me provide the really nice gfx for the buttons?

Archive is attached.
All icons are free for use (and some free for change) and was got from free-icon-finders and deviantart.com. Except timer.png (Leopard Stopwatch) - free desktop use only.

PS New cab works nice.
20th October 2010, 07:52 AM |#124  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Very nice, thanks.
Please tell me where and how, I mean in which stage of setting up, you get the names like "Pizza" or "Tea" into this program.
In my htc HD Mini there is a keyboard available and coming up on touch, but there is no input field for text, just the 3 icons. The text stays Chronometre (in my phone in Greek) or Stopwatch.

Thanks
t
29th December 2010, 08:28 PM |#125  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I din't check if there was similar info in previous posts...if yes - sorry for that..
Anyway..regarding to issues with S2U, the last checked update of U2U2 has posibility to add .exe exceptions, so I added TouchWatch and now works fine, even when phone is off...
26th January 2011, 04:43 AM |#126  
NanaSarah's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pittsbugh, PA area
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Just Perfect!
What a great little app! And miles better than any of the other dozen I downloaded and tossed trying to find one that worked effectively, was simple to use, and was even the tiniest bit touch friendly. You've even added icons that I can change if I have timers that I use a lot so I know what they are for -- I went hunting and found a T-shirt draped over a box that will be my timer for moving the laundry from washer to dryer. (http://www.iconspedia.com/icon/trashfull-15345.html)

Thanks so much for doing this. I really appreciate it.
6th February 2011, 06:57 PM |#127  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Yeah it's a really great app. One thing irritates me a bit. I (using a i900) have turned of the screen direction changer because its annoying me ... Your tool is not sensitive to this. It changes the screen directions nevertheless. Could you please try to sense the state in which my settings are and let your tool behave that way? Would be great!!
Flashhawk
6th February 2011, 09:15 PM |#128  
Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
There is no portuguese translation. How can I translate it?

Thank you.
2nd March 2012, 03:03 PM |#129  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Over a year since the last post in this thread.. has development been discontinued? On my HD2 about 95% of the time Touchwatch2 v2.4.4 works perfectly fine. The other 5% of the time, when the timer is up and the phone is in sleep/lock/standby, instead of sounding the alarm it freezes/crashes the device completely and a battery pull is necessary in order to restart. This is problematic as you can never be totally sure whether the time has elapsed yet or whether the device has simply locked up completely. There is nothing to tell you this has happened except when you go to turn the device back on to check, you see that it's frozen at the lock screen and won't respond. I do not have S2U2 installed on my phone, or any other lockscreen customizations.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes